iPhone CROSSxBEATS - Upcoming Rhythm game (Capcom)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by coconutbowling, Sep 12, 2013.

1. coconutbowling

coconutbowling Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2008
    Student
    Pennsylvania
    Sweet looking rhythm game by Naoki Maeda and produced by Capcom. There isn't too much detail on gameplay, however it does look to be a quality title. So far, the game is only scheduled for release in Japan, however it may be possible to see an international release in the future.

Here's a gameplay photo which makes it appear there will be elements of tapping, swiping, and other mechanics.

http://www.bemanistyle.com/forum/content.php?418-CROSS%D7BEATS-a-new-game-by-Naoki-Maeda-Capcom-announced!

2. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    It only releases on Japan first? So sad when hear this information...

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I want this.

I guess im one of the few who bought all songs in Threatrhythm and Symphonica, and bought all costumes in Demons Score, and bought almost and unlocked almost everything in Cytus. Not sure how, but there's 3 square-enix games i mentioned. I love square-enix because of their RPGs, but it seems i may be mislooking their ability to make rhythm games.

I hope CrossxBeats hits the worldwide market too.

4. Maythius

Maythius Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Add me to that list as well bro. Plus I own taiko no tatsujin, jubeat (JPN), reflect beat (JPN), Gitadora, Miku Flick 1&2, rerave, DJ Max Ray, Touchmix, and Groove Coaster.... Yeah I have major issues. Major Awesome issues :cool: