Worlds Fastest Drummer coming to iOS (seeking testflight testers)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by part12studios, Aug 27, 2012.

1. part12studios

part12studios Member

Feb 24, 2012
    Hi there everyone,

I have a game in development and we're looking for folks with any iphone or ipod touch who would like to join our testflight team of testers. I have 20+ remaining slots before i renew our account and get another 100 for the coming year so it would be great to fill the ranks with folks interested in play testing this and possibly future games if interested.

You can reach me at [email protected] or respond to this thread with your email so i can send you an invite.

This is a mobile game based off the official extreme sport by the same name. There are two key modes.

1. Arcade mode, which is all about visual evolution as you score higher and higher scores and

2. Pro mode which gives you a touch based drumometer simulator for folks striving for

Game Center in place and likely to include achievements in the near future. Here is a video of a slightly less polished version of the game so far http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6TkT-gVSKw

We are looking to launch this game sometime in September. Working on a public teaser this week and launch date trailer to have ready as well very soon.

Thanks!
    Caleb
    Part12 Studios

2. Hen14

Hen14 Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2012
    Poland
    Send you a message ;)

3. part12studios

part12studios Member

Feb 24, 2012
    awesome, got the s/n :) so i can totally get you setup tonight! Thanks for joining up!

4. tonydeli7

tonydeli7 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2010
    Freelance Computer Engineer
    Greece
    message sent!

5. part12studios

part12studios Member

Feb 24, 2012
    Thanks Tony! You're in. I'm tweaking some Game Center login stuff right now and then pushing out a new build for the recently added testflight folks. if anyone else wants to get check it out just PM me!

Your feedback is crucial and often has a direct impact on the finishing touches we put in the game!

Thanks!
    Caleb

6. part12studios

part12studios Member

Feb 24, 2012
    Teaser released on youtube for WFD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISF1qyxfVTU

we still have a few more slots for folks interested in testing it out.

We also have some other great games coming soon that once you join here, can have access too in september.