My brute master code fefegife

Discussion in 'MMO Codes and 'Add Me' Requests' started by H3rb, Nov 29, 2009.

1. H3rb

H3rb New Member

Nov 29, 2009
    If your looking for some nice skills and a good chance to get a bear then you should def be my pupil. I'm working my way to the top and I want you to help me acheive that! If you become my pupil Ill be yours to no lie. My master code Is. f e f e g I d e
    join the euphoriaa and let's become number 1!

2. Danthemanw

Danthemanw New Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Do you need a master?

Bear dojo looking for pupils double experience for 3 days a new arena and a new technique
    code: CFCFEJFE

3. thebleeptruth

thebleeptruth Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Do you need a master?

Never really thought this thread existed. Might as well plug my dojos.

If you want to have a Bear Dojo as your master Dojo, try HABDHBGE. Dojo name is Shosshoku.
    If you want to have a Snake Dojo as your master Dojo, try IJEIHBGE. Dojo name is Mutekikantai.

For new gamers, remember, everything in the game is random. You simply hope to create the best brutes in your dojo. Do not believe other people who promise things when you join their dojo. In whatever dojo you join, you get these and ONLY these three:
    1. 2x Experience for the next 3 days
    2. A new arena
    3. A special ability depending on the master dojo's classifiation (Bear, Snake, or Cat)

The special ability is not a common ability you can learn. It is unique; therefore, it doesn't matter much if you join a Bear dojo as your master despite being a Bear dojo yourself. Same goes with joining a Snake Dojo as your master while being a Snake dojo yourself. You can also mix it up like Snake-Bear, or Cat-Snake, etc. It's your choice. Also, the benefits you get are not dependent on the Master Dojo's number of brutes, brute experience levels, or even the current weapons or pets of the brutes in that dojo.

Anyway if you want to get started, feel free to join either HABDHBGE or IJEIHBGE.

Have fun playing!

4. inchy

inchy Member

May 13, 2009
    Barista
    Australia
    Snake Dojo, needs new pupils, Code: CFBBCBGE. Double experience for 3 days, new arena and a new technique when you join :)

5. RaVerBoi411

RaVerBoi411 New Member

Feb 3, 2011
    Snake Dojo/ Lair of Akuro

master code: eiafadge

6. jhaycee28

jhaycee28 New Member

Apr 29, 2011
    add me up! JJHEEDGE

7. Ilovebananas

Ilovebananas New Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Join the "Happyland Van" dojo!

Want an awesome master? Join the "Happyland Van" dojo today! Enjoy DOUBLE XP for a week! If you join you will get awesome strong abilities, hit your emimies harder, and basically just kick ass! My high leveled brute is 208, and I've got more than 100 pupils! I've acquired bears, polar bears, pathers, snow leopards and many more pets! Also a tone of awesome weapons, like halberts, flails, whips and soo many more. So, you wanna join eh?!?

My master code is: GBGBFJGE

8. jimonsss

jimonsss New Member

Dec 21, 2013
    My brute master code 2014 - HEDIECIE

DOJO in top 80. Join army of brutes, over 30 pupils already, the more joins us the stronger we'll get! chars over 20 lvl. everybody gets a strong beast and best weapons!

==> Bonus experience points for 3 days
    ==> Special powers, all the better to crush your opponents with!
    ==> An exclusive arena for taking on your opponents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs3eGZrnzgA