New ipod shuffle question

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Aspargusman, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Aspargusman

Aspargusman Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2009
    If you have an adaptor with a removable jack cable with a USB port on one end, which i use for my itouch, could i plug the new (small talk) shuffle cable and charge it?? this is the one i have:
    [​IMG]

2. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    should work fine. as long as it's USB

3. swishinj

swishinj Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2009
    CEO at Apple Inc.
    Y did u buy a shuffle when u have an ipod touch?!?!? You could have bought up to 59 apps, 45 $1.29 songs, or 19 TV shows, or a season of Family Guy AND 10 apps! WHY THE HECK DID U BUY IT!?!? Oh and u USB thing probably will work :)

4. Real Racing Fan

Real Racing Fan Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2009
    I wish
    THE MATRIX
    Oh well, he earned it.

5. Aspargusman

Aspargusman Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2009
    no offense, but IMO family guy sucks

6. mek

mek Well-Known Member

sometimes it is nice, esp. when it is 10 below outside,to have an ipod shuffle for music, instead of lugging around your ipod touch, which pixels on the screen freeze in the cold....plus a shuffle is a lot cheaper to replace than an ipod touch

or if you are in a bad part of town, it is rather dangerous to carry around a $400 ipod, if you get robbed, you only lose out on your $50 shuffle

there are a lot of reasons

i have both, and when i just want music, i use the shuffle
    when i want everything else...the ipod touch

7. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    true :cool:

8. mrchennyken

mrchennyken Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    +1 I have an iPod Nano that I use when I just want music. My bro gave it to me when he got his iPhone.

9. arhb

arhb Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2009
    NYC
    I actually use my old nano quite a bit - its good for the gym, and for times you don't want to pull out the touch.

10. pavenger

pavenger Active Member

Sep 15, 2009
    Student at EWU; Pursuing B.S. Mechanical Engineeri
    Please quit spamming TouchArcade. why would you ask about ipod skins then link a website to it that you already know about? I have seen your other posts and they all say the same thing. Mods, please ban this account.

11. Elkas

Elkas Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    I bought a brand new iPod Shuffle (New Gen) on eBay for 1€ and I have an iTouch, why did I bought the Shuffle? For the Apple In-Ear Headphones which cost 60$ separatedly (and they come with Mic and Remote Control)

And the Shuffle is nice when you're doing excercice, not like the iTouch that Might fall lol.

On eBay the iPod Shuffles are 1€! woot! lol