Universal This is a Dark Cave...

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by gamesmiths.com, Jun 26, 2015.

1. gamesmiths.com

Jun 26, 2015
    CEO Gamesmiths.com
    Spain
    Hi everyone, just working on our new game "Dark Cave" and wondered if you would give the beta a test for me and leave me some feedback. There are a few things I should mention on the web version...
    Lives are not visible but you have 5.
    Holding spacebar will activate Jetpack.
    All you have to do is escape the darkness. A door to the next level is somewhere in the cave.
    The idea of this game was to give the 80's Retro feel to a cutting edge device and possibly Steam if I have enough support to finish the development.

Please let me know your thoughts on the game...
    http://bit.ly/1RCsNmh

2. gamesmiths.com

Jun 26, 2015
    CEO Gamesmiths.com
    Spain
  3. gamesmiths.com

Jun 26, 2015
    CEO Gamesmiths.com
    Spain
    Added some custom particle effects this week as well as mobile controls. In the meantime here is the icon for the game...
    [​IMG]

4. gamesmiths.com

Jun 26, 2015
    CEO Gamesmiths.com
    Spain
    After checking out how others bring money into a game, I had added a rescue video advert for when the player dies. I don't think pushing adverts at people all the time is a good way to make money and keep players interested.
    The game is now in the final stages of development, hoping to get it released on 4th July...

5. gamesmiths.com

Jun 26, 2015
    CEO Gamesmiths.com
    Spain
    Going live on Android store later today...

6. G-Wall

G-Wall Member

Jun 4, 2015
    I like the visual style. btw the link did not work for me in Chrome, worked fine in Firefox

7. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Is this iOS game

8. gamesmiths.com

Jun 26, 2015
    CEO Gamesmiths.com
    Spain
  9. gamesmiths.com

Jun 26, 2015
    CEO Gamesmiths.com
    Spain
    Can anyone give me some feedback on the game for Android, its free on there and I need to know if anyone is experiencing lag. I find it unplayable on my Tab 3, please let me know if you have issues also.

10. shakazed

shakazed Member

Feb 14, 2011
    I tried it some just now. It did lag a bit on my Galaxy S2. It wasn't unplayable but I felt the controls got very unresponsive, to the point where I died unfairly :p
    Pretty cool game though.