Get Extra downloads and ad revenue by distributing to 30 China 3rd android marketplac

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by lynan, Aug 6, 2013.

1. lynan

lynan Member

Jan 16, 2012
    hi, this is Lee from China. I am a super fan of android. In the past two weeks, I helped a developer to distribute his app to more than 30 China 3rd android marketpalces. We didn't do any any promotion. The result is not as good as google play. But the total download reached around 9000 in two weeks. If possible, we will share our result to all.

The market is quite big. If anyone also wants to get extra downloads, please feel free to contactme at [email protected].

Thanks.

2. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Have you changed companies as a few months ago you were posting something similar about another company to help people ?

3. lynan

lynan Member

Jan 16, 2012
    Not changed companies, I started from promotion services. But right now I start to work with developers for distributing games in China. I have two websites. The currently one only for distribution and publishing. Google play and Google payment link are not working in China. The 3rd party marketplaces and telecom operators control the market.