Universal Little Galaxy - (by Bitmap Galaxy) [Universal]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
  2. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    I found that review a bit strange. The game-mechanic of Little Galaxy is quite like games like Tiny Wings (in that you complete missions that upgrade your multiplier, and the basic game remains the same), but you don't see people complaining about how Tiny Wings doesn't offer enough new stuff and is only fun in five minute bursts.

3. BitmapGalaxy

BitmapGalaxy New Member

Aug 29, 2013
  4. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    That was a really nice read. It put a smile on my face. Thanks for posting it :)

I'm still stuck in level 5.2 in the game. I wonder if I will ever get any further. It's always a bit of a shame when a beautiful uplifting game starts to get frustrating :(
    (I thought I'd try and see if posting that I am stuck would work for me too, as it seems to have worked for Roger... :) )

5. BitmapGalaxy

BitmapGalaxy New Member

Aug 29, 2013
    Lena which objective makes you cry? Just let me know and maybe I can help :)

6. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    #46 lena, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
    I'm not crying yet :)
    But I'm having trouble with both the 40 planets in 1:30 and the 60 planets total objective (edit: scratch that, posting works, or perhaps I hadn't really tried for the 60 planets total, because I got that one now). My record seems to be about 36 planets in 1:30, and then I already feel that I'm really doing super well, not making big mistakes, not taking spins, etc. Most of the time I play now I die before the 1:30 are over, just because I'm taking so many risks to get to more planets more quickly.

7. BitmapGalaxy

BitmapGalaxy New Member

Aug 29, 2013
    Lena just quick reply:
    60 planets total, take it easy, relax, and just don't die :)
    40 planets in time - do not jump on middle planets on left side when they are rotating clockwise you loose seconds there

8. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Updated for 64 bit compliance, small fixes and a new character and costume!!!! Thank you so much Bitmap for keeping this classic alive!!!! :D:D:D