Universal Commander Pixman (by One Minute Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Sep 28, 2011.

1. knoids

knoids Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    School
    Seattle WA (USA)
    THREE NICE THINGS??!! BrAIN OVERLOAD!!!!!

2. OneMinuteGames

OneMinuteGames Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    iOS Game Developer
    I also work at additional levels ( at least ) So next update will bring 150 levels in total. Nice round number I think!

Maybe I should record time-lapse from creating a level for Commander Pixman ?

3. OneMinuteGames

Oct 14, 2010
    iOS Game Developer
    I've just submitted hot-fix for Commander Pixman for iOS 5.1 Nothing big, so don't worry ( Commander Pixman is working on iOS 5.1 just fine, just one small glitch with options )

4. OneMinuteGames

Oct 14, 2010
    iOS Game Developer
    This small fix-update should be live on the AppStore right now.

5. OneMinuteGames

Oct 14, 2010
    iOS Game Developer
    It's weird talking to myself, but just to note: Commander Pixman is now on sale until Friday - take it now or regret it later!

Cheers and Enjoy!

6. knoids

knoids Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    School
    Seattle WA (USA)
    heehee

7. OneMinuteGames

Oct 14, 2010
    iOS Game Developer
    I'm proudly announce that Commander Pixman will go on SALE tomorrow, being a part of Because We May!

Enjoy and tell your friends. If you plan to buy it today, please wait... or just do it, I'll be appreciated ;)

Psss: sale could start a little bit sooner ;)

8. OneMinuteGames

Oct 14, 2010
    iOS Game Developer
    So how new players enjoys Commander Pixman?

9. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Only played the first 10 levels so far, and I am loving this game so far. Very, very well done. Even more impressive that it is the work of one man.

Thank you dev for the great game. And thank you Synthetic Void for recommending it. :D

Hope you are still planning Commander pixman 2 :D

10. OneMinuteGames

Oct 14, 2010
    iOS Game Developer
    Thanks guys you like it! Remember about leaving a nice review :)

Yeah, Commander Pixman will come definitely! But can't promise any date now.
    First I want to end this project: Matchblocks It is a different kind of game, but also minimalistic + pure fun. You will love it, I promise ;)

11. Andy C83

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Now I've played 30 levels, with all stars and badges so far. Also, have unlocked 9 Extra levels, but will not play them until the very end. :D

At the very start, I pressed Extra Levels and it told me 'NOT SO FAST ROOKIE!' haha, that made me smile, love the humour.

If you do make Pixman 2 I hope you have the same challenge system, challenges unlock extra levels. I like very much how you have used this, making achievements mean more than just numbers.

I wish you luck with your next game Match blocks, you have a loyal day one buyer right here because of Pixman. :D

12. OneMinuteGames

Oct 14, 2010
    iOS Game Developer
    Yeah of course missions will be a part of Commander Pixman 2 :) To be honest there is no specific plan for the sequel, but it is more and more clarified in my head. I want improve, but still pixel-art gfx, improved player physics, and more/different stuff + a couple of new things ;)

13. Andy C83

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    I have completed all challenges, and have made it to #8 on Game Center. There should be more Commanders on there!! :D

I don't know if you are able to add more challenges to Commander Pixman, but if you could somehow do that, it would be perfect. We had 10 bronze challenges, and 10 silver challenges, now we need 10 gold challenges!

Thanks again for a fantastic game.

14. OneMinuteGames

Oct 14, 2010
    iOS Game Developer
    I'm planning new challenges too ;) If you want - just int me your ideas for new challenges!

And one note: Last day of taking Commander Pixman from Because We May sale! Hurry up! Price will increase tonight. GET IT!

I also want to announce something special! Commander Pixman is coming to Android! Thanks to my friends in Noodlecake Games ( Super Stickman Golf, Dream Racing ) Tell your friends with Android handsets that they will be able to play that hardcore platformer since June 7th ! Enjoy

Pssst: iOS enhanced version with iPad support, external controls and new levels is also sooner than later!

15. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Any news on updates? :)

16. skeletonlord

skeletonlord Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2012
    United Kingdom
    I literally just found this thread and have decided to download the free version and give it a go. Looks like it is going to be a "Kid Vector" sort of game.

17. OneMinuteGames

Oct 14, 2010
    iOS Game Developer
    Hello guys!

@ninjackid: Look at this http://t.co/v3j5f0tT ;)

Without pictures: iPad support is coming. Basically it works great now, just few tweaks and it will be done! Also external controllers support will come with iPad support! Joypad and iCade! Joypad is working since today :) It is great to play Commander Pixman on iPad and control it with my iPhone!

For those of you with Android: bang! Commander Pixman is also on this platform :) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noodlecake.pixman

I also want about 15 more levels for iOS version in upcoming GREAT update! So stay tuned. I think it will be released later this month!

18. OneMinuteGames

Oct 14, 2010
    iOS Game Developer
    #298 OneMinuteGames, Jun 10, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2012
    Hello guys, some progress about Commander Pixman on iPad and external controllers:

Video thanks to @orangepascal ! Maker of great iOS retro games ( OrgangePixel: Stardash, Meganoid, Neoteria and much more! )

Only a minor glitches needs to be done + some improvements and new levels. Then Enhanced Commander Pixman for iOS will come!

And tell your Android friends they can get Commander Pixman for their devices too! ( here )

19. OneMinuteGames

Oct 14, 2010
    iOS Game Developer
    Commander Pixman universal update is ready for submission! You can expect that huge 1.3 version soon on the AppStore.

For news: just follow my last posts here ;)

bad news: No new levels in this update, but I promise at least one content update also quite soon!

20. Andy C83

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    Still one of my favourite games on iOS. Kommander Konrad you have a fan for life! :D