Formula Racing - Top view / down f1 game Available March 2013

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by razmobi, Feb 27, 2013.

1. razmobi

razmobi Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2013
    #1 razmobi, Feb 27, 2013
    Last edited: May 4, 2013
    Hi all,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that I've released a brand new game called "GP Racing" for mobile devices including iPhone, iPad and Android. It has only gone live as of 9 March 2013!

I'm a huge F1 fan myself so wanted to portray that as much as possible in this formula one game. I love F1 so i thought i would combine my passions for creating games with formula 1.

It is a very simple (top down racer) yet a highly in depth game. please see the features below the links.

Please download the game here and let me know what you think:
    For IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/formula-racing-1-f1-game/id609956152?ls=1&mt=8
    For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.razmobi.f1game

Here is a promo video and some screenshots as well:
    Promo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98jxbYoAlJs

Game features:
    * Dynamic Tyre wear + pit stops: as your tires wear out, your car becomes harder to handle as it slides around or possibly even blow your tyre, be sure to take a pit stop.
    * Multiplayer: Race friends online or take on the worlds best by challenging them from the leaderboads.
    * Championship mode: take out the formula racing championship to become world champion!
    * Select your car and team: 13 cars and teams to choose from.
    * 10 International Grand Prix Tracks: including Australia, Spain, Monaco, Great Britain, Germany, Italy, Singapore, Japan, Abu Dhabi, Unites States.
    * Dry / Wet Races
    * Practice and Qualifying Sessions: see where you start on the grid.
    * Great realistic HD Graphics and sounds
    * Other great features such as: Team Contracts, Live Timing, Team Radio, Track Maps, 3 camera angles, many configuration options + much much more.

Any comments tips are always welcome as I would like this game to be as good as it possibly can be being a huge F1 game fan - I'm always open to suggestions!

Any nice ratings reviews on the app stores are welcome and very much appreciated :)

Thanks
    Chris

2. razmobi

Feb 27, 2013
  3. prdlacky

prdlacky Member

Feb 24, 2013
    Hi,
    where is formula damage and DRS? :)
    And can you make some drift when you lost your control? Something like in RR3..

4. razmobi

Feb 27, 2013
    #4 razmobi, Mar 10, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
    No DRS in this release, sorry :) possibly in an update!
    There is minor damage, however only portrayed visually when colliding.
    And there is dynamic tyrewear which includes the car starting to slide and drift when the tyres go bad, you will start to loose control of the car which means take a pit stop.

It will be released today! will update with more info once its live!

5. squabs

squabs Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Bought this arvo it's actually quite good

6. Kraudi2k

Kraudi2k Well-Known Member

May 24, 2012
    Male
    #7 Kraudi2k, Mar 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2013
    Looks interesting.