Pussy Malone in Space

Delve into a hand-painted world of watercolor planets and cut-out monsters as Pussy Malone, the fluffiest, bravest hero …
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Delve into a hand-painted world of watercolor planets and cut-out monsters as Pussy Malone, the fluffiest, bravest hero the gaming world has ever seen ventures off into space, saving cows to save the world.

** FWA Award: Mobile Site of the Day

** TouchArcade.com:
"It's probably dead obvious from the screenshots, but this game is a post-modern masterpiece. An irresistible blend of superb storytelling, museum quality prison art, and gameplay that makes the term "sublime" seem childish and nondescript. I was hooked the moment the front end screen started purring. FINALLY, a shooter that rivals those that CAVE first wrought!"

** USER REVIEWS

"Potentially the greatest app in existence..."

"I play it basically everyday on the subway. But the the music usually gets stuck in my head for the rest of the day. :)"

"Is this just a Game or Art or both?"

MANY, MANY MOONS AGO ...
It was a time of social harmony and of give and take. 
One species dared to upset the well-being of all, and only one little, fluffy kitten has the courage to step forward to save the world.

EMBARK ON A THRILLING VOYAGE
through space and time, as Pussy Malone, the chosen one, blasts his way through 5 UNIQUE UNIVERSES of greedy cow snatchers in an effort to return the milk-making moo-moo home and to bring balance back to his world of purring, fuzzy friends.

FEATURES:
- shoot your way through 5 universes, each with its own troop of vicious monsters
- defeat big, nasty, angry mother enemies
- blow everything into oblivion with a bomb
- enjoy a unique, collage-like aesthetic
- challenge friends in Game Center
Information
Seller:
Genre:Action, Adventure, Arcade, Kids
Release:Feb 07, 2012
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated