Fotor Photo Editor (iphone) $24.99 > FREE [All IAPS Are FREE]

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by mrbiggles, Jun 26, 2014.

1. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    The App is always free, but the IAPS are not. Download, install, edit and get all the iaps for free.

All IAPS Offered

FX Effects:
    Holiday Effects
    Toned B+W
    Dirty Pop
    Mellow
    Faded
    Light Leaks
    Galaxy
    Funk
    Beyond B+W
    Groovy

Scenes:
    Theatre Pack

Stickers:
    World Cup
    Boom
    Travel

Text:
    Font Pack

Borders:
    Holiday
    New Year's
    Color
    Materials
    Patterns

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. jeffyg3

jeffyg3 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Awesome. Thanks for the heads up

3. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    I don't understand..
    Why people don't learn using Photoshop instead ?!?!
    It's not so difficult and you rely on your actions and your own customization. Photoshop has a plethora of actions, effects and features.
    You can also use the mouse which is waaaay better than using your finger.
    :confused:

4. wingsofdestiny89

wingsofdestiny89 Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2012
    SG
    you mean you transfer photos to your PC and edit in PS before putting them back into your phone so that you can use more filters on Instagram?

5. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Transfer photos to PC and edit them with PS and do whatever you want for later use (instagram, flickr, etc).

6. jeffyg3

jeffyg3 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    #6 jeffyg3, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2014

Many times people just need a quick fix while they're on the go to share pics with others. Haven't busted out Photoshop in a while. Seriously, there's absuolutely no need to go home and use my MacBook every time anymore when I'm just going post something real quick to Facebook or a simple text. Run an app with auto fix, save, send. Plus many could care less about photoshop these days if they just want a quick fix and post, especially for people like me who are always on the go. Also not everyone is going to pay for Photoshop or care to spend time getting a pirated copy. When all they need is a free app and a few seconds on their phone

7. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Hi.
    Thought I would pop in and comment b/c I do use graphics programs off line.

I am an amateur photographer or a lucky intermediate one. I have a real professional digital camera and everything! (ha ha.) I also use Photoshop and Paint-shop. Paint-shop more often then photoshop.

Convenience. This is why I would use the editing apps. Also, if I want to show someone what the picture will look like, I can use the edit apps to show an example of what the pic or layout might look like, using my ipad, before doing al the work on my desktop or laptop.

If the page or layout is to be only online, and the pic(s) were taken with my ipad, then it's really convenient.
    Surprisingly, there are some top quality editing and art graphics apps available now. I believe photoshop and corel have some also.

And, photoshop is expensive!i Which is the main reason I use paintshop instead. And it's more user friendly.

As for the mouse versus finger. I use a couple of specialty stylus's. One of them works like a paintbrush! Really awesome.

..................'

8. JARVIS42

JARVIS42 Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2014
    Thanks for the heads up. Trying out the app now...

9. trazer

trazer Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2013
    Got app, but all IAPs are full priced. No sale that I can see anyway,

10. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    The sale was almost a week ago. It has now ended.

11. Zhang Doe

Zhang Doe Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2013
    Over. appsdownload has been bumping old threads.

12. trazer

trazer Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2013
    Yeah, I see that now. I normally look every day and had somehow missed this thread originally so it looked new to me and I saw the prior couple of posts were recent and assumed the thread was new. Sorry about that, this app looked like something my daughter would enjoy so I was getting it to test before telling her and I'm glad I did lol, this way I only look dumb on the internet, :)