Universal Order & Chaos - Universal MMO - Official TA Guild Jam Packed w/240 Players [v1.0.2]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Toad In The Hole, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Lazykw

Lazykw Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2010
    anyone playing know how to stack items? i cant seems to stack the items together.. tried dragging one on top of another but it only switch the position of the both item.

2. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    My guess is that it will be a few weeks before this comes out elsewhere, give GL a chance to work out any server hiccups. MMOs are notorious for rocky launches.

I am moderately interested. Never played WoW, and have always consired myself more of a solo player. At this price, a tiny fraction of what I spend on games every month, I'm willing to give it a chance. I hope that the quests are written by the Sacred Odyssey team, not the Eternal Legacy one ;).

3. Nullroar

Nullroar Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    Software Rep, Rhyme Guru, Game Editor
    Munich
    Haha.
    Bliz has the campy humor down *PERFECTLY* for their quests...with Gameloft, there is a bit TOO much wall-breaking. I thought the fairy in particular for Sacred Odyssey was a detriment to the experience.

"You ARE excited, right? YOU'RE A GRAIL SEEKER, MAN! GET EXCITED!"

4. Ventara

Ventara Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Hmmm, I'm kinda interested. I've never really played an MMO before. I've found them to be tedious. But on a portable, I could see myself getting into them. I'll wait and see how it turns out before getting it though.

5. slighmd

slighmd Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2009
    Surgeon
    Philippines
    #25 slighmd, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2011
    same here, will wait for impressions first while waiting for it to become available in my local app store just to be safe. it'd be horrible if you can get up to max level in less than a day, even worse if with no endgame content.
    Wish there was a trial though like first 5 levels or something like WoW before dropping the bucks

6. Benegesserit

Benegesserit Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    #26 Benegesserit, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2011
    Rift had a really solid one.

It would also be horrible if it took several days to gain one level once you are say, mid-range. People dislike very grindy mmo's just as much as ones that are too easy.

7. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    +1...in fact, I could reach the level 80 in Wow in 2-3 days playing all the day long...I hope Order & Chaos will be different under this aspect!!

8. Vee

Vee Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Student
    Somewhere in your imagination
    I LOVE BEING CANADIAN!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    I love how this RANDOMLY pops out of nowhere... What happened to the Gameloft podcast?

9. Dazarath

Dazarath Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Is there a site where one can see all the classes/skills available?

10. slighmd

Mar 30, 2009
    Surgeon
    Philippines
    upload gameplay vids guys! any word on instances? how about getting a screenshot of the worldmap to give us an idea on the zones and how big the world is?

11. Jtown4prez

Jtown4prez Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Can someone upload this? I fully intend to pay the full amount and the 2.99 6 month subcription

12. Neverdead315

Neverdead315 Member

Apr 19, 2011
    Maybe some nice Canadian can post a video of the gameplay? Or even a character selection video or something would be cool. Or some screenshots or something.

13. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    How is this the first iOS 3D MMORPG? SevenSwords has been out for a long time...

14. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Really looking forward to this hitting the US, the prices seem like a great deal to me.

15. matrixhunter

matrixhunter Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2010
    is this worth it getting the game and the subscribtions cause i dont want it to end of being that they never update the game or one of the game weapons are too powerful and ppl are complaining they getting pwned and they dont bother updating or hackers come in and get all the good items and pwn ppl that would really piss me off or there are glitches

16. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    I am downloading right now so will post some info in an hour or so if nobody else does. At work so can't do vids but will Post screens. I can ace names for some people too if anyone wants but please only one name and only first 3 to pm me as there not enuff char slots for more

17. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    I can't wait!!!!!

18. slighmd

Mar 30, 2009
    Surgeon
    Philippines
    Cool thanks! Requesting for a screen shot of the world map to give us an idea of how big the world is and how many zones there are

19. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    So is it free to download and 99 cents after, or is it the normal 6.99 plus?

20. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

I noticed 2 IAPs besides subscriptions, not sure what those entail. Huge file size of course. $6.99 is the Canadian price, not sure if that'll change. There's already one review up saying they wished it was iPad 2 optimized.

Edit: it is indeed universal. $6.99 up front, then whatever subscription you choose.

[​IMG]