Bloody Western by Mobicle [Free]: Xbox 360 and Over $1300 in Giftcards!!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by AppsAsia, Apr 19, 2012.

1. kujen

kujen Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2012
    Wow nice contest, thank you AppsAsia!
    Here is what I've posted in the official thread:

2. danielfan

danielfan Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Software Engineer
    Thanks for the great contest!

Here's my tips I've posted in the official TA thread:

3. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    #23 iANiMeX, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
    Tip on how to level-up your RANK fast:

After gaining a level or at least having a full or plenty of "Duel" points, take on a "Duel" and use your "Duel" points until it's 0. Now, do the "Fast Level-up" (See my older post for tips on how to do this Fast Level-up trick) and gain another level to replenish your "Duel" points. Repeat this process until you reach the highest rank.

Tip on how to make Gold Fast:

You will need to unlock the "Crisis" Chapter in the "Quest" mode first to do this. There will be a "Quest" named "Identifying Herbs and Poisonous Weeds" in the "Crisis" Chapter. This "Identifying Herbs and Poisonous Weeds" cost 80 Action points but rewards you with 100 experience points and 50,000 Gold. Keep on taking this quest until you got 200 Action Points remaining with 500 or less experience remaining to the next level. Now, go to "Rookie" Chapter and play the "Drinking Time: Bottoms Up!" mission which only cost 10 Action Points but grants you 25 Experience Points and 1,000 Gold. Keep on taking this mission until you reach the next level. Now repeat the process again from the top to acquire millions of Gold. I've bought higher equipment with this process and now I got an ATK and DEF of 1,200+ each and I am now level 125 with the rank of Adventurer.

Tip on how to master each Quest Fast:

You will be needing the "Fast Level-up" trick to do this. First, choose a mission you wish to "Master". Take the mission. Then, you should always look for your remaining "Action" points after taking that mission. Always remember that you only need 10 "Action" points for a 25 experience or 100 "Action" points for a 250 experience to gain another level with the "Fast Level-up" trick. So be sure to stop taking the mission you wish to master when you see or think that your remaining "Action" Points is just right for you do the "Fast Level-Up" trick to gain a level. Example when your remaining Experience nedeed to gain another level is 250 and your remaining "Action" points is 100, stop the mission you want to master and do the "Fast Level-Up" trick first to gain a level and replenish your "Action" points. Repeat this process until you master each mission. This is the fastest and most effective way to "Master" all mission or quest in the entire game.

NOTE: Be sure to follow my advise on my previous Tips like Allocating "Skill Points" only on "Action Points" and buying a "Necklace" early in the game to gain a permanent 100 "Action" Points for the Fast Gold and Fast Master Quest trick above to work.

4. ANIMALCHOPPINGS

ANIMALCHOPPINGS Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2011
    Canada
    my tips can only be to buy the "necklace" as soon as possible and to log in using facebook if you plan on playing on multiple devices (iphone and ipad)

5. justlegos

justlegos Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Student/Cart Pusher
    Iowa
    Here's mine:

-----------------------

After playing Bloody Western for a while, I came up with a few ideas that people may find helpful. Hopefully these tips will help everyone get an idea on how to play Bloody Western successfully.

Number One: Play the Class
    While playing Bloody Western, you are competing against others constantly. In order to find success, stick with the class you'd prefer. If your goal is to make a load of money, I would recommend to pick the luxury class, do quests, and buy businesses. However, if you want to conquer the leaderboards and instill fear into every player's heart, I recommend sticking with the aggressive class and leveling up either your attacking abilities or defensive abilities. By sticking with one method of a playstyle, one can find great success.

Number Two: Stockpile
    Another thing I'd reccomend would to stock up on weapons, armour, and other equipment. Without this gear, you may find yourself constantly slaughtered by your enemies in duels. But by buying protection, you can ensure yourself that there is little need to worry about other players constantly assaulting you wit duels. The higher your defensive capabilities, the less likely it is that someone will decide to attack you. However, if you believe you can make successful attacks on your opponents faster than they can attack you, I'd reccomend leveling up your attack skills. However you decide to play, it is best to gain large amounts of whatever you are seeking to excel in, whether defensive points, health, or businesses.

Number Three: Get Some Buddies
    When playing Bloody Western, sometimes it can begin to get lonely. In order to prevent this, I'd reccomend hooking up with your Facebook friends or maybe even others playing the game. Not only will having friends play with you make the game more fun, it will also strengthen you from the threat of being pillaged by duels. If you're lucky, eventually you may be asked to join a clan or guild of people. Clans will allow you to associate with a great deal of people, while being protected from duels, and also being able to hang out with a group of people dedicated to the game. With many friends, you will find great success out in the West!

6. jumpman475

jumpman475 Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    Student
    Ithaca, NY
    Great game, awesome contest. Here's the tip I posted:

7. iANiMeX

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    #27 iANiMeX, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
    HUGE BUG: I've played the game on my iPad2 and was Level 125 when I quit the game. Now, I've tried to play on my iPhone4 and was surprised that my Level went back to Level 54! I've tried to re-login, still my Level is 54. Wtf?!!

UPDATE: Problem Found!

The problem is the game saving. The game saves some data automatically in the iDevice. So if you quit the game with like for example you are Level 126, the game will save this progress on your iDevice and for some instance not on the game's Server. Opening or logging within the game using a "Facebook" account for the First Time doesn't have this problem since it still take the data or save files from the Game's Server. The problem is when you play again the Second Time as it only loads the data or save files stored in your iDevice and not from the Game's Server. So if you left a game with Level 50 on your iPhone4 and played the game again on an iPad2 like what I did and Level'ed-up to 126, when you quit the game on your iPad2 and want to continue playing on your iPhone4, it loads the old save file with Level 50 which was I think stored in the iPhone4. I tried to load again the game on my iPad2 and my Level on my iPad2 is back on Level 126. But every time I load the game on my iPhone4, it still show my old progress from where I last left on my iPhone4 which was 50. So I guess that explains it. Hope this will be fixed soon or at least make a Manual Back-Up and Restore button so we can manually back-up the game on the Game's Server and Load it successfully on another iDevice.

NOTE: This only happens on your second playthrough on another iDevice which means you need to play the game first on your iPad2, quit the game, Load the game on another iDevice and it will still load your current save or progress and continue playing, quit the game, play the game again on an iPad2, continue progress, when you load the game on the previous iDevice, the game will start on the Level you left it on that iDevice and not the present one.

8. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    It's better to use iCloud to sync all data.

9. MuMiN

MuMiN Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2010
    Earth
    Simple guide for first time player

Wait for a while for game to load for the first time.
    Register via Facebook or non Facebook. Suggest to register via Facebook as it will save the game data.
    Choose your position either Sheriff or Outlaw.

Sheriff - Luxurious (Excellent for collecting golds)
    Righteous(Excellent for performing quests)
    Violence(Excellent for combat ability)
    Outlaw - Greed, Diligence, Devil

p/s Accidentally press next while choosing the sheriff while browsing the choices. How could I return to the main menu to choose either sheriff or outlaw?

10. iANiMeX

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    #30 iANiMeX, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
    Super Fast Level-Up and Gold Trick:

Requirements:
    1. You need to first unlock the "Chaos" Chapter in "Quest" mode to do this trick. Unlock "Chaos" Chapter by Mastering all quest on "Rookie", "The Way" and "Crisis".

2. Search for the Mission titled "Welcome Party for the New Member" in "Chaos" Chapter. This Mission cost 150 "Action" Points but rewards you with 200 EXP and 100,000 Gold.

3. Click "DO JOB" to accept this Mission until you got less than required "Action" Points left to take this Mission.

4. With the remaining "Action" Points, do the early "Fast Level-Up" trick which is taking the "Drinking Time - Bottoms Up!" Mission in "Rookie" Chapter. This Mission only cost 10 "Action" Points but rewards you with 25 EXP and 1,000 Gold. Keep doing this until you reach the next level.

5. After leveling-up, Repeat the process until you think you got enough Level and Gold.

This trick gave me 10 Levels and 4,000,000 Gold in less than 10 Minutes.

[​IMG]

Have fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tip Regarding Equipment:

When doing a "Quest", try to equip an equipment with a Bonus Action Points. Always check every equipment in the Store to see if there is a Bonus Action Points for that equipment. Always remember to check the required Level of Equipment in every Mission before buying an equipment with a Bonus Action Point. Doing this will increase you maximum "Action" Points.

Switch to equipment with higher ATK and DEF if you want to take on a "Duel" to boost your chance of winning.

11. prcoolfire

prcoolfire Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Had submit my feedback to that thread.
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=2233698&posted=1#post2233698

12. burn

burn Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Sys Admin
    Bloody Western username is sekr3t.

If you want to skip the quest animations, click on Options in the top right and enable "Skip Quest Animation".

You want to start out doing as many quests as you can. When you level up, spend your money on Action. Having more Action points lets you do more quests. The best quest to start out with is the one titled "Getting the Boss's Attention". This costs 2 Action points but it will give you 5 EXP. You'll want to do this as many times as you can until you feel comfortable spending 7 Action points on the "Guard - Guarding a Post" quest which will give you 15 EXP and 1,000 Gold. In order to do this quest you'll need friends, which you can add by following the prompts it shows you when you try to start that quest.

As soon as you get 5,000 gold, go to the store, click on Glove, and by a pair of Old Gloves. This will let you do the "Drinking Time: Bottoms Up" quest which will give you $1,000 gold. You'll want to do this quest as many times as you want and you'll want to keep coming back to this quest for quick and easy leveling.

Once you're tired of the quests, head over to the Duel area to fight a few people. Make sure you pick someone weaker than you so you'll win the fight. To win you'll want to wait for all of the bullets to be displayed and then hit them when they're circled in red. It's pretty tricky to do it correctly at first. If you want to do more duels, then make sure you add points to your Duel meter when you level up.

Something you should do every day is check the Events area. In here, you'll be able to contibute to various events that can have pretty hefty payouts. Right now there's a war between the Sheriffs and the Outlaws. So far, the Outlaws are losing 159 to 146. Whoever wins gets 10K in gold.

You should also play the lotto daily. You get 25 credits every day so it doesn't cost anything to play. You'll be asked if you want to add to your gold or your points. After you pick, there will be a multiplier automatically selected and all you have to do is turn over all the cards. If they match, you win. Nothing to it. I haven't won a lotto yet so don't get discouraged if you don't win very often.

13. AppsAsia

AppsAsia Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    awesome tips guys, keep it comin!! :)

14. Rokrdude

Rokrdude Well-Known Member

May 14, 2011
    Ok here are my 2 cents on how to play Bloody Western

15. iANiMeX

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    No more slot in your inventory? You can purchase one at the "Point Shop" for $0.99. You can upgrade it up to Level 3.

16. FrozenFlame

FrozenFlame Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Good game, I just gave some tips to that thread

17. Twisted Fate

Twisted Fate Active Member

Feb 17, 2012
    I would be glad to attend this contest. already posted my strategies..

18. iANiMeX

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Suggestions:

1. I think it is better to add more events like Daily and Weekly Events.

Daily Event: "Outlaws Vs Sheriffs Duel Event". To win in this event every Outlaws or Sheriffs should fight a Duel match. The highest number of wins on a duel match will win this event. Like for example: Outlaws participants wins a total of 200 duel matches while the Sheriffs Participants only won 150. So the Outlaws won the event. Outlaws should only battle Sheriffs and vice versa for their wins to count. Winners will be awarded gold, lotto or western points. This is a once a day event that runs for 12 hours.

Weekly Event: "Assassination Event". In this event, there will be a random user or better yet, an AI character that you must find and kill in a "Duel" fight to win the event. First player to find and kill this character will win this event. You must search for him in the "Duel" mode, if he is not there, try going to the other Country or Place in the World Map and find him there. The AI character will have High ATK and DEF so it is recommended for high level players. This way, high level players can still enjoy "Events" because the two events available today are for low levels since the reward is small and the other one, the mining event, I don't know how to finish that event. Lol. Winner will be awarded a limited edition Equipment. This event only happens once a week and runs until the target is not killed.

2. How about adding a "Wanted" Mode?

In this mode, players can hire or post "Wanted" sign where it has the "Target" player he wishes someone to kill and the "Reward" for the first one who can kill him in a "Duel" match. Reward can be Gold or Equipment depending on the player who requested it. This will be good if that player is always attacked by someone who he/she cannot kill right now due to his low level or stats. He can then ask someone to kill that person for him. You can also put your name on the wanted list. It is also a nice feature for high level like me to challenge other online players to defeat me on a "Duel" Match and Rewards them by doing so. Or if I just want to put a reward on someone's head and have them kill him for the reward. :D

19. troy3310

troy3310 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    process associate
    Philippines
    posted tips and suggestion on the link provided.:D

20. justlegos

justlegos Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Student/Cart Pusher
    Iowa
    #40 justlegos, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
    After playing Bloody Western constantly, I decided I would add a few more tips to my current list, in hopes of adding some extra pointers that will help other players. P.S. - Join the Sheriffs!

----------------------

After playing Bloody Western for a while, I came up with a few ideas that people may find helpful. Hopefully these tips will help everyone get an idea on how to play Bloody Western successfully.

Number One: Play the Class

While playing Bloody Western, you are competing against others constantly. In order to find success, stick with the class you'd prefer. If your goal is to make a load of money, I would recommend to pick the luxury class, do quests, and buy businesses. However, if you want to conquer the leaderboards and instill fear into every player's heart, I recommend sticking with the aggressive class and leveling up either your attacking abilities or defensive abilities. By sticking with one method of a playstyle, one can find great success.

Number Two: Stockpile
    Another thing I'd recommend would to stock up on weapons, armour, and other equipment. Without this gear, you may find yourself constantly slaughtered by your enemies in duels. But by buying protection, you can ensure yourself that there is little need to worry about other players constantly assaulting you wit duels. The higher your defensive capabilities, the less likely it is that someone will decide to attack you. However, if you believe you can make successful attacks on your opponents faster than they can attack you, I'd reccomend leveling up your attack skills. However you decide to play, it is best to gain large amounts of whatever you are seeking to excel in, whether defensive points, health, or businesses.

Number Three: Get Some Buddies
    When playing Bloody Western, sometimes it can begin to get lonely. In order to prevent this, I'd recommend hooking up with your Facebook friends or maybe even others playing the game. Not only will having friends play with you make the game more fun, it will also strengthen you from the threat of being pillaged by duels. If you're lucky, eventually you may be asked to join a clan or guild of people. Clans will allow you to associate with a great deal of people, while being protected from duels, and also being able to hang out with a group of people dedicated to the game. With many friends, you will find great success out in the West!

Number Four: Utilize Your Points
    The key to leveling up, or gaining money effectively is to utilize one's energy and duel points. If you are close to leveling up, try and select a quest that gives you a decent amount of money and still will give you the required points to level up. By using this method, one can level up and gain a free refill of energy quickly allowing you to make even more money. The same thing goes for duels. If you are close to leveling up, why not utilize your duel points to get the little amount of experience required to level up. With close inspection, one can amass great sums of money and also level up fairly fast by carefully observing their energy levels and taking advantage of the little experience they have left. By using this strategy, one can gain quite a bit of fortune while still leveling up efficiently.

Number Five: Invest!
    As one gains a steady source of income from quests and duels, you can stumble across another way to make money efficiently, investing in businesses. At first, it may not seem worth your time to spend what little money you have in your pocket. As time goes on however, if you constantly invested your money into businesses, you can find a great source of income. By simply collecting your money, you will constantly be increasing your fortune, without having to worry about checking by the hour.
    Tip: When trying to save up for a goal, leave your money in the collection screen so you don't have to worry about others stealing your money, and not having to lose thousands of coins from the tax when you put it in the strongbox.​

Number Six: Events!
    One of the easier ways to make a load of cash is to simply participate in events. With minimal effort, you have a chance of gaining quite a bit of money. By helping your side in the war, you will increase the chances of your team (Sheriffs or Bandits) in winning the war. The more people who join however, the bigger the reward. By always participating in wars, not only are you benefiting yourself by making some extra coin, but you are also helping out your fellow teammates!