Easter Sale! Best Infinite Dreams games for $0.99 ONLY!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by ArturID, Apr 5, 2012.

1. ArturID

ArturID Well-Known Member

#1 ArturID, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
    [​IMG]

Easter is around the corner and Infinite Dreams is celebrating Spring with a huge Easter sale, offering iOS games for just 0.99 cents each!

You can forget about milk-powder based eggs and chocolate bunnies. In this year, Easter basket is full of low prices on best iOS games, including award-winning Jelly Defense! To take advantage of these discounted downloads, which will last until April 9, visit the Apple App Store.

Sale-priced iOS titles:

- Jelly Defense ($2.99 ---> $0.99)
    - Let's Create! Pottery HD ($4.99 ---> $0.99)
    - Sailboat Championship Pro ($2.99 ---> $0.99)
    - Sailboat Championship Pro HD ($4.99 ---> $0.99)
    - Sky Force ($1.99 ---> $0.99)
    - Sky Force Reloaded ($1.99 ---> $0.99)
    - iQuarium HD ($1.99 ---> $0.99)

This is a limited period sale so grab this offer before it ends.

2. ArturID

What do you think guys?

3. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    I love sail boat championship! But what happened to the update it was supposed to be getting a while back, with game centre and stuff?

4. ArturID

In the schedule for 2012.

5. dib

dib Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2011
    iQuarium is as good as a virtual fish app as you're ever going to find. It's very slow paced which can be a good and bad thing. It takes a long time to get a nice scene set up, but also allows you to always come back and find something new even weeks and months later. There's a clock exploit if you're impatient about it, but I'd advise just letting it run normally.

Pottery may be one of the best apps I have ever purchased, which is saying a lot but judged by how much the kids love it. They still enjoy playing it after all this time, and it's rare to find something with that lasting appeal. It offers a completely unique experience in iOS gaming. At a dollar it's a steal. We've purchased it at least three times at normal price. I wish they would clean up the Christmas ornament app so it runs on more devices than 4S/iPad 2+. I hoped to surprise them last year only to find it runs at about half framerate on my iPhone 4.

Jelly Defense was a disappointment. Bought it at launch and cannot express my evaluation without long incoherent strings of expletives, and is the sole reason I will never buy another Infinite Dreams app. It has the same superb production values of the other apps, but is a sh-t game.

6. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
    Love the visual style of jelly defense. :)

Couldn't get into it as a TD though.

7. ArturID

Update with the better optimization for Pottery HD is waiting for Apple approval. Soon should be better.

8. ArturID

Update is live !!!

9. spajdr

spajdr Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Male
    Elder administrator
    Czech Republic, Ostrava
    ArturID : when i checked your game called Sailboat Championship Pro HD, on last picture there is game called Jelly Invaders, is it part of sailboat championship or will be released separately?

10. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Separate, just an ad.

11. ArturID

Jelly Invaders was promo app for Jelly Defense and is no longer available. We should change the screenshots. Thanks for notice :)

12. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
    Jelly Invaders was quite polished for a promo app. How come you guys didn't leave it on the App Store? It's a great looking arcadey game. :)

13. ArturID

Suddenly there was too many „jelly” apps in the App Store and people didn’t sure which one was the “main” game. That’s why we decided to remove few jelly products from the market. However, maybe we will release Jelly combo app with all of them on board, including Jelly Defense ;)

14. spajdr

spajdr Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2011
    Male
    Elder administrator
    Czech Republic, Ostrava
    Still, i would like to have jelly invaders, especially girlfriend which loves jelly defense and want something else with them. She just finished jelly defense including winter levels.

15. ArturID

Try free Jelly Band!