QuitIt! -- Tale of the Tazer Voting!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by mobileben, Aug 6, 2009.

?

Which is more Zapp-tastic

Poll closed Aug 11, 2009.
  1. A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. B

17 vote(s)
    45.9%
  3. C

16 vote(s)
    43.2%
  4. D

4 vote(s)
    10.8%
  1. mobileben

mobileben Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Lumpy's Handler
    Zgrunturos and San Francisco
    Once again, we invite you to assume the heavy burden of determining the balance of power with the click of your mouse!

We present to you 4 possible tazers candidates for the Tazer Poker in the next update of QuitIt! Each tazer was lovingly crafted to be a kinder and gentler tazer. But with an edge. Note that this tazing taunt is actually a "Drive Stun" model. :p

[​IMG]

We're going to run this poll until the end of Sunday PDT, so we can get cracking and build this boy next week. We will also be running a poll on our blog as well and tally up votes from both TA and the blog. Yes, this means you can vote twice! But we're all honest folks :confused:!

In the meantime, thanks for your support, keep on poking and help us spread the word to help Lumpy become the first true intergalactic star!

2. darchinst

darchinst Well-Known Member

May 26, 2009
    manager
    Shreveport, la
    i vote C, the rest look like pistols. C looks like a mad scientist made it.

3. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    where is the poll?

4. mobileben

Jul 17, 2009
    Lumpy's Handler
    Damn you guys are fast. I pause slightly to answer a question ... and you're already voting! :mad: ... ohh, how can I be mad at you guys :D!?

5. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Voted for C also. Does look zapo-licious:D:D

6. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Well-Known Member

May 4, 2009
    C looks like it hurts the most :)

7. xerox

xerox Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    New York
    The C is the most beautiful.
    There will be a lite version of this app?

8. ImNoSuperMan

Jun 28, 2009
    I m also waiting for a lite version or a may be a *cough*pricedrop*cough*. But with the app doing pretty good at current price I doubt there will be a price drop anytime soon. Also it doesnt look like there are any plans for the lite version either.

9. saintsalive

saintsalive Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Playing pocket god! Oh, and other games.
    Pygmy Island
    I like B. very cool looking. Well, whatever wins, I can't wait to taze Lumpy >: D

Don't tell him I said that... LOL

10. Stykman

Stykman Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    i vote D because it should look more like a gun the hand can hold

11. lildragon

lildragon Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    3D artist, writer
    The Matrix
    Definitely C, the added cow brander look sold me ;)

~t

12. mobileben

Jul 17, 2009
    Lumpy's Handler
    You could say that one did!

The most beautiful at packing voltage!

At this moment we have no plans for a lite version. We’re spending all of our time right now working on the update to QuitIt! as well as creating additional content related to Lumpy in our blog.

The important thing for us now is to spend our time improving the app by adding in more features like mini-games, newer characters, and online scoring over time. We really owe it to our fans who’ve joined our audience so far and made requests for features like that and more.

It's too late. He read your posting over my shoulders. He just hopped away laughing saying "Bring it!" BTW ... we only promised a tazer ... not batteries!! :eek::eek::eek:

My friend, you are in the minority! You better start your lobbying now!! You may want to ask ImNoSuperMan for tips, as I suspect he may have rigged the last poll!

Looking for a 'ol 2-in-1 sort of device!? Hey wait ... would that make it more like a cattle prod?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmlkkyg1-fk

Lumpy says "Don't try this at home!" :eek:

Oh, and so you guys know, the voting on the blog is

B: 7
    C: 5
    D: 1

Those votes get tallied in as well! Which means right now it seems like a tie between B and C. ImNoSuperMan ... please remind everyone here about the power of the mouse click!

13. mobileben

Jul 17, 2009
    Lumpy's Handler
    Wait ... but then how are you going to try your zappppppp-a-licious tazer!? :confused:

14. ImNoSuperMan

Jun 28, 2009
    Hey no need to worry. Super heroes do stuff for the betterment of mankind and not for their own self interest:cool: I'll get my efforts worth every time a kid laughs after zapping bumpy:D

And in any case I m just on the edge as far as this one is concerned. Might pick it up someday once I get the right push in the right direction:D. Fact is there are wayyy too many games on my iPhone I haven't even tried yet(and that includes Rolando 2:eek:). So the day I feel like poking lumpy I'll pick it up there n then. :)

15. ImNoSuperMan

Jun 28, 2009
    #15 ImNoSuperMan, Aug 8, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
    Hey. No cheating here. Unless you want to have a one on one with SuperMan:mad::p

No accusations here please. No matter how true they might be :p

Btw who's voting for B. Option C looks like perfect tazer for lumpy to me. Though B ain't too bad either. But still VOTE FOR C. For lumpy's sake.:D:D

16. mobileben

Jul 17, 2009
    Lumpy's Handler
    It's neck and neck for B & C here! But on the blog, the voting seems more skewed ... it is 12 for B and 8 for C! If you're gonna *ahem* rig that voting ... you better hurry up! tick tock tick tock....

17. mobileben

Jul 17, 2009
    Lumpy's Handler
    Looking like B is going in for the win! B -> 13 and C -> 9 on our blog. And it's tied here ... 15 minutes left on the blog voting. But I guess if C gets mystery votes by the time I check it next....

18. nodoctors

nodoctors Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2009
    honestly, i'm quite saddened by the fact that C is going to lose. it just seemed so perfect for the style of the game. oh well, a tazer is still cool either way.

19. ImNoSuperMan

Jun 28, 2009
    Looks like C lost out here..

Anyways as I said earlier, B too looked good enough so saved my Poll-Rigging-Super-Power for the next poll instead:rolleyes:

Now back to work mobileben and get that update out az quikkly az pozzible:D:D:D

20. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    argh, C looks so much cooler, B looks like a weird fish

...maybe there were uncounted votes from florida with hanging bits that prevented them from being counted...