Universal CLARC (by Matthias Titze)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Mar 25, 2014.

1. yojimbo

yojimbo Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2013
    I'm thinking a sequel, with 2 player collaborative puzzle solving, like Portal 2, would be awesome. Thanks for a great game devs. If you like a good head-scratcher, download this!

2. Meslomeslo

Meslomeslo Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2013
    Just got this game. The robot man is cool. I like the puzzles too.

3. NiceDude

NiceDude Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2014
    I finally got this. Only on level 4 and it's already excellent. The actual puzzle mechanic - carry and move boxes - is relatively simple, but Clarc is more than a puzzle game and its puzzles are more complex than simply moving boxes, introducing lasers to redirect, drones to protect, and more.

What really drew me into Clarc is the story. The bullied repair bot Clarc is on a station filled with diesel-boozing no-good fellow robots, who'd rather dance and drink diesel than work. The lowly Clarc finds himself as the unlikely hero when a dangerous force threatens the station. Amid all this, Clarc falls in love with the rocket Clara. It's a charming narrative with interesting personalities and Clarc is a charming Wall-E esque hero.

In terms of other aspects, the art style pops with great animations and cool cel shaded style visuals. I find the controls quite responsive, haven't had any problems with them yet. The game is just polished and extremely enjoyable, due to its challenging puzzles and interesting world and story.

4. amaurote

amaurote Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    I love this graphics style!

5. nemerleb

nemerleb Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2013
    Anyone has a list of all achievements please? I searched the net but couldn't find anything...

6. hincy89

hincy89 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2011
    Not available in UK AppStore?!?

Edit: think it's gone iap unlock under Clark lite!