iPad Clear Vision (17+), FDG, Hitman game

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Future777, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Future777

Future777 FDG Entertainment<br />Co-Founder
    Patreon Studio

2. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    Omg bought this today after seeing it in the iTunes charts.
    I've just finished it, and while it might not be the longest game it certainly is a fun one. I love the story. It's got nice graphics and easy to use controls and all for 69p = bargain.
    Can't wait for more content/missions.

On a side note how many variations on the underground boxing are there? Is there only a couple of different rounds and is it a big fix as every single time I bet money I lost :-(
    I'd love to see more of the boxing in an update, like more moves and thrown together randomly to make it a random winner each time. (if that's not how it's already done).

3. flyinb22

flyinb22 Member

Feb 7, 2009
    Underground boxing

I don't get it...I'm sure it supposed to be random but i lose EVERy time...I lost 8 times in a row, 6 of those I bet on the same color guy, probability in a 50-50 should not allow that. What am I missing? Even Vegas hasn't beat me that bad

4. Future777

Patreon Studio

Thank you for supporting us with your purchase! The underground boxing has 4 variations and you can definitely win 2 ways (but also lose 2 ways). We'll add more to the game - please keep it on your device for free updates.

5. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    It's been a while since I finished the game, but I think that is where you are supposed to
    shoot the shift stick on the crane right on the left of the screen

6. banger1103

banger1103 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2011
    So what's the ETA fOr the new levels? :D

7. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Finally got around to buying this... after hearing that it just hit 1 million paid downloads and still has a 5 star iTunes rating after 110,000 reviews... I had to check it out. =oP

It surprised me quite a bit. I didn't think that distance or wind speed would play a roll in the game, but fortunately it does. Also has a decent story with humorous cut scenes. Color me impressed. =oD

8. Future777

Patreon Studio

Haha, thanks for the purchase @syntheticvoid! :) More to come!

9. Garbagemaster

Garbagemaster Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    When? When?? This game is awesome, but desperately needs more content, more missions!
    Suggestion: Lunatic mode!
    You are a lunatic in the bell tower sniping people at random.

10. Trysis3

Trysis3 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Suggestion!!

Game needs like a challenge mode or the ability to replay missions for better score etc...

11. Future777

Patreon Studio

Update is out!! :):d

12. cheezypretzl

cheezypretzl New Member

May 24, 2012
    I only played the lite version but my mum won't let me get the full version so I hope it has a day when it's free so I can get it

13. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    lmmfao

14. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    I really liked this game but for some bizarre reason it kept crashing on my ipod 4th gen. It wouldnt be so bad but these were major crashes, couldnt press the home button to close down the app. Would freeze totally so would have to reset my gadget which was a pain.

Hoping this update might cure it but i've given up on this due to this nightmare crashing

15. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    lol...

Substitute the words "the lite version" with "every game in the App Store" and substitute the word "mum" with the phrase "my wife..." J/K

:p;):D:rolleyes::eek::eek:

DBC

16. I like this game, simple but fun, thanks for the new update!

17. Peewhy

Peewhy Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    simple game wait till it's free

18. Master Shake

Master Shake Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    ...and it's free today.

19. Sri Ram

Sri Ram Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Just finished this, gotta say that it's amazing and I had a great time!
    Hope you would add more chapters sometime.

20. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    I'm playing the DLC now, specifically the "Last Sanctuary" mission. When I complete that mission I go to Ben's Gun shop to purchase the last rifle. After finding out I don't have enough cash yet, I leave Ben's only to find the game frozen. I see the map, but I can't select anything on it. Not Home, not Ben's, and not the Gym. Nothing!

I have to kill the app and restart. When I do, I'm dumped back at the beginning of "Last Sanctuary" like I never played it at all.

I've tried playing the next couple missions instead of going to Ben's, but as soon as I try to purchase the last rifle the same thing happens. And when I restart, after killing the app, all my progress is gone and I'm back at the beginning of "Last Sanctuary"!

Anyone else having this problem? I'm playing the game on an iPad 3rd gen device. Any suggestions for fixing this?