Angry birds eagle help

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by stlredbird, Jan 4, 2011.

1. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    I'm at my wits end here. How do you get 100% eagle destruction on 2-17. I've been stuck on it for the last 2 days.

Thanks

2. K?!

K?! Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2010
    alea iacta est
    Youtube? Google? Luck?

3. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    I've been looking on youtube, not really any eagle vids out yet.

4. EvansDad1211

EvansDad1211 New Member

Jan 4, 2011
    I've been wondering the same thing!

I can't seem to find out how to beat it either... I've gotten all but this one in the first level. I've been working on it for several days now. Frustrating...

5. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    Still working on it here, at least I know i'm not the only one. It's weird bc some levels like the very next one don't require you to destroy close to everything. On 2-18 I thought I would get an 80% and boom, total destruction.

6. AP9TV1

AP9TV1 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2010
    YouTube
    this was hard i got total destruction for leaving about 5 things left
    i had 99% with about 6 things left

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. EvansDad1211

EvansDad1211 New Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Finally!

FINALLY got it! My perseverance finally paid off! I dropped the first bird bomb right next to the closest timber structure to destroy that. Then shot the next bird bomb over to between the next to last and last structure with the pig to destroy that. Then shot the last bird bomb over the mess a bit past the first. When I drop those bombs, I'm just about to hit them, then release. I shot the eagle can thing then right next to the middle pig. Eagle swooped down and destroyed all that remained. I've tried this maneuver over and over only resulting in 97-99%, but it finally worked just now... Good luck!

8. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    Finally!!

There was only one ice block left.

9. kennethpetro

kennethpetro Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    I'm confused on the exact purpose of the eagle. Does 100% destruction mean the same thing as receiving 3 stars on a level? If you have already gotten three stars on all the levels, does going back to get 100% destruction w/ the eagle make any difference to your score/acheivements??? Or is it just there if you simply cannot beat a certain level with just using the regular birds?

10. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    I have 3 stars on all the levels as well. This is just a new challenge that breaths some new life into the game. I'm having a ball with it aside from being stuck on the one level so far. If you get 100% you get a little feather next to the level and there are a few eagle total destruction achievements as well.