[NCsoft] +Project 83113+ Beta Testers Wanted

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by NCsoft, May 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NCsoft

NCsoft Well-Known Member

#1 NCsoft, May 29, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
    Hi Folks,

For those who desire to challenge your gaming skills, here we have come back with a new title just for you, true gamers. Project 83113, has now returned with a brand new title with a brand new thread (Click here to see the gameplay video by Fabrication Games)

Project 83113 (Universal app) is an action-packed platformer/ shooter masterpiece crafted by Fabrication Games and published by NCsoft. With intuitive swipe control and stunning graphics, Project 83113 invites all players to the mind-blowingly thrilling stages.

The ultimate battle of Man vs. Machine has begun and Special Unit 83113 (Belle) evolved for one purpose: bring an end to the reign of the machine.

THE OFFICIAL GAME TRAILER IS HERE:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For more latest updates and news, please check our Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/wemogames

2. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind being a beta tester ;)

3. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    What it takes to be a true gamer is to dedicate all his life to games. Play non-stop for 24/7.

"Oooohhh yesss the Evility of the games. I must finish it... I must complete it..."

4. sawyer4325

sawyer4325 Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    I can beta test if you need it.

5. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I am interested; how do you apply for beta?

6. sawyer4325

sawyer4325 Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Just realized I can't get flight test if your using that.

7. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    It would take reading the poster in the first post...

A true gamer is one who enjoys games without obsessively letting them rule his or her life.

8. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    A true gamer enjoys gaming. :p

Tbh I liked Project Belle more... Why did you change the name? I don't wanna go around saying "Hey look at this cool new game! It's called Project Eight Three One One Three!"

9. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Don't tell me my Lord Mao is not a true gamer? :(

10. Daver16

Daver16 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    A true gamer is one who enjoys games and doesn't give up when they are challenging!!
    I hope I get picked to beta test on this one because I really enjoy helping with the beta process!

11. GeekyDad

GeekyDad Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Games Journalist
    For me a true gamer isn't a person, it's a state, one based solely on the idea of having a good time. And that burden should, in no way, be put on the player. They're obviously an active participant, otherwise it wouldn't be a game, but it's on the devs to make the magic happen. A challenge doesn't make most players give up, frustration does, and that's usually indicative of poor design.

12. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    To me, the true gamer must have enthusiasm on games, be willing to make efforts to get the spirits of each game.

13. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    I'll help beta test. And I think a true gamer is one with an open mind and willing to try all sorts of genres.

14. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Hmm, so the question is what it takes to become a true gamer. I would say a bit of imagination, a sense of humor, and some combination of intelligence and/or reflexes/coordination depending on what type of games you want to play :D Anyway, I'd be happy to beta test and I have experience.

15. MuMiN

MuMiN Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2010
    Earth
    A true gamer never admit that he/she is a true gamer. They just keep on playing the game for their satisfaction.

16. .THOTH.

.THOTH. Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2012
    Credit counselor :(
    Tacoma, WA
    A true game is someone that is up for any challenge and does not give up easily. Someone who never judges a game by graphics alone, appreciates all genre's, and welcomes innovation. A true gamer appreciates developers and understands the hard work behind their game.

I would LOVE to beta test this, I'll admit it will be my first time beta testing a game however I've been playing games on every console since Atari on up and next to puzzles my favorite type of game is the kind that requires precision and is extremely hard ala Prinny on psp. Nothing has quite satisfied that itch and Project 83113 looks like it fits the bill!

17. Evanonline

Evanonline New Member

May 29, 2012
    Beta testing

A true gamer must have the ability to hold in pee for ridiculously uncomfortable amounts of time. Only then can you become one of us!

18. KevinS

KevinS Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
    I'd love to help beta test. I let games obsessively rule my life, but I think that's an advantage when beta testing. You don't stop until you've found every single bug/glitch. I've beta tested a variety of apps before, mostly small one's. Also, I used to be actively involved with Youtube and I have had a couple different app reviewing channels.

Even though I'm a new member to TouchArcade, I've loved ios gaming for as long as I can remember. I'd love to help you improve your game, and make it the absolute best it can be! :)

19. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    I am a true gamer, let me beta test the game :)

20. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    A true gamer is ones desire to challenge all who is out there and become number one or just have fun ;)