ZombieSmash = Best physics "castledefend" game?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Jordanrracer, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Jordanrracer

Jordanrracer Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2009
    Currently -Nothing-
    New York
    Hello.. After resolving my issues of ZombieSmash not working and everything, i finally got to play it and i have to say... I LOVE THE F***ING GAME. Probably the best defender game i ever played. I LOVE the physics and how you can rip the heads off and THE GORE! I also love all these weapons like the freeze pipe thing and the Shotgun! Gernades are also cool.. I just wish these devs can update their game every so often like pocket god used to. Too bad like no devs do that except Doodlejump and Pocket god.

But seriously.. Does anyone else agree that this is an amazing game?

oh, DONT FORGET SANDBOX MODE! (Thats 3/4 of why i wanted this game)
    I SOOOO LOVE IT. (I love any game with freeplay/sandbox)

But yeah, ANYONE ELSE AGREE?!?? :D

2. OctopodSquad

OctopodSquad Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2010
    I'm still considering buying this game.. How fun is it ;) pursuade me.

3. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    its 0.99 and at the top of the appstore for games?..
    i don't think people need persuasion for that.

4. Jordanrracer

Feb 16, 2009
    Currently -Nothing-
    New York
    Well. Its almost like that stickwars game with defending the castle but much better polished graphics, much better physics, and a really fun sandbox mode. You pretty much slaughter zombies, and brake their bones apart.. LOL.

1/3 people thought it was boring. on reviews. but i dont think it will bore you. the game has lots of weapons you can use to defend yourself. And there is little blood kinda.. You can turn the little sprays of blood off, or turn it to green blood instead.

5. highlyrefinedpirate

highlyrefinedpirate Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2009
    I hated stickwars and pretty much every other game like it on the appstore, but zombiesmash is hella fun.

6. Jordanrracer

Feb 16, 2009
    Currently -Nothing-
    New York
    It is... Now that i beated the game.. Kinda sad how theres not much zombie types. Those two girl zombies are techniqualy the same and the zombie Bruno and the boss has the same looks..
    If they ever update, I garuntee they'll get more happy customers and buyers. Just like pocket god.

7. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    no the best is ijiggles