Can't post on any articles

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by Wikilix, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Wikilix

Wikilix Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    OC, MD
    Hi, I've had this problem ever since December 27th. Whenever I try to post anything I get an error code 12, You don't have permission to post.

Edit : also I emailed touch arcade a few days ago and received no email or help

Attached Files:

2. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Did you have no problem posting this thread?

Or is it from a computer?

(I can't help you directly, but more info for arn would be nice)

3. Wikilix

Nov 20, 2011
    OC, MD
    This is all from my iPhone 5, I post all the time on the forums. But, may it be on a computer or an iPhone, I still get this error.

I've only been "in trouble" once back in October, but that was suspension from primarily the forums. I don't know, I'm just waiting for TA to set things straight...

4. Wikilix

Nov 20, 2011
    OC, MD
    I have no Privileges on posting on TouchArcade! It's been like this ever since December of 2012! I am getting extremely annoyed especially because I've never done a thing ! I continually receive an ERROR CODE 12 message. I have posted this on the forums to no avail! Emailed The support email 3 times now! Please fix my account!

5. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    I believe he is specifically talking about commenting on front page articles.

6. .Asa

.Asa Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Same here
    I can post in the forums just fine, but I can't comment on articles.

7. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    I could be wrong, but are you referring to commenting on the articles they have on the main page? If so, you need to sign into and post with a Disqus account (or a Facebook or Twitter account, as well, I think).

Strange that this would be occurring now, after all this time, but the account you post with on those articles is separate from your TouchArcade one, and it is a completely separate program.

8. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Unless you're using the app, in which case you can somehow comment using your TA account. I wish this was possible from the website, as I mainly browse on the web, and literally only use the app when I want to comment on the front page.

9. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Maybe being able to post on the articles within the app from your Touch Arcade account was a fluke, and they corrected it?