How come no support for Tapatalk?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by Mirkwood, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Mirkwood

Mirkwood Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Is it possible we can get support for the Tapatalk forum app?

It's super easy, as well as free to Install on the board. Would love to have the ability to browse these forums with Tapatalk

2. retr0spective

retr0spective Well-Known Member

May 24, 2011
    Riverside, CA
    Touch Arcade has a dedicated App which provides an integrated experience of the site and forums which is far superior to viewing the forums through Tapatalk. If you don't have the App be sure to get it right away! It really is a tremendous tool and experience for iOS gamers.

3. Mirkwood

Mirkwood Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Oh I wasn't aware that the app had forum integration. Thanks for the info :)

4. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Not for Android ;) I know we'll never see Tapatalk support now that the TA app is out there, but it would still be nice.

5. Almy

Almy Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2009
    Did they update the forum integration? Because as of the first update Tapatalk was still far better for forum use.

6. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Plus dont you pay for the Tapatalk app ? You did the last time i checked. So forget that, i just want to browse forums, the money for the app would be better spent on games !

Yep just checked, £1.99 !!! Forget that !

7. praxcelis

praxcelis Active Member

Sep 29, 2012
    I'm sorry, but the forum features of the TouchArcade app leave a lot to be desired.

I'm no fanboy of Tapatalk but it does offer a better interface to forums. Please either improve forum features in the TA app or add tapatalk connectivity.