What do you want to see next from Square Enix?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by BlindingLights, Dec 24, 2011.

1. BlindingLights

BlindingLights Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2011
    I know theres a few titles that have been announced, two of them RPG's and the rest comic or card games.

Chaos Rings II
    Final Fantasy Legends: Hikari to Yami no Senshi
    Imaginary Range II
    Demon's Score
    Diffusion Million Authur

Asides from these what kind of games would you like to see next from Square?

I know one of the most requested would probably be Final Fantasy VI, but I assume they're going to port the FF games chronologically and drip feed the releases.

Final Fantasy IV seems to be the next obvious choice as its already been ported to DS and is pretty similar to FF3 technically.

Then in some dreamland maybe a FF7 port one day....

2. violentv

violentv Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2010
    FFT advance
    FFT A2: Grimoire of The Rift !

3. Magnum0ik

Magnum0ik Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2011
    Insurance Broker
    Portsmouth, England
    I would love to see FF7 and FF8 - 1 good reason for each.........................

FF7 - The first FF game I ever played and loved it to death. Completed 3 times on PS1 and still have on the PC now.

FF8 - Loved it just as much but never actually got to complete it.

Another I would love to see is FF7 - Crisis Core. This was a good game on the PSP and I am sure the IOS could cope with this just as well as the PSP.

4. Darth Ronfar

Darth Ronfar Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Animal related
    LA
    They need to port ffIV the complete collection from the psp which includes the original game the complete after years collection of games and a completely new part of the game which links the 2. It was released in 2d sprite form which is far superior to the shoddy ds remake. Of course it was all upgraded graphics wise so I guess it looks something like ff2 or fft with retina in sprite form.

They should also go back and release ff3 in this form, as it's the only ff (from the first 6) that America hasn't gotten in sprite form.

I tried to make a thread about this but got no replies anyways, I said I would spend 20$ bucs for the ff4 CC(considering ff4 is already great plus I've never played the after years or the other bonus gameplay) normally I don't like all these high prices, but this would be one exception just because it's only been on psp and I'll nEver have any other chance to play it. I also think this would sell alot more because it's known to be better than the first 3 and alot of people consider it the first good ff game.

No ds version....

5. MrOstrich

MrOstrich Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2011
    Chrono Cross port....and a GOOD port. Like one that would run nice and such.
    3GS and up are all stronger than a PSX...they could make it work if they wanted to.

6. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    I would just like to see decent ports. Like Eli said it in the GOTY podcast - if they made a small team dedicated to iOS ports, I'd buy all their games.

Miracles happen on Christmas, right?

7. kearnel

kearnel Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2011
    Swansea, UK
    All I want is fft to actually be released on ipad

8. yyhakusho

yyhakusho Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2011
    1.Chrono Cross
    2.FF VII
    3.FF IX...

9. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    All I want is Final Fantasy VI.

10. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Just decided to finally grab FFIII to complete my iOS SE collection. Spent $92 on their AppStore games in the past few years. I think the only company I've given more to on the iOS is Gameloft, lol. Damn.

FFIV next please. Should be pretty likely anyways.