3D SnowGlobe Pro is 50% off for Christmas Sale!!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by shenji, Dec 17, 2009.

1. shenji

shenji Active Member

Dec 3, 2009
    #1 shenji, Dec 17, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2009
    Hi, All:
    +++Now is 50% off for Christmas Sale!!+++

Here I'd like to introduce you the 3D SnowGlobe Pro!

This is a virtual 3D Snow Globe with perfect application of virtual reality technology! Full utilization of the build-in digital compass and accelerometer will drive you the best user experience.

Features:
    • Sketch style 3D SnowGlobe with Christmas trees and snow flake in a fabulous crystal ball.
    • Chirstmas tree are decorated with flashing lights in different color.
    • A self rotating star is jumping at the crown of the tree uplift the festival atmosphere.
    • The 3D SnowGlobe is like a virtual object in the air, no matter you rotate or position the phone in any direction. (direction control utilize the build-in compass and it works only on iPhone 3GS, user can also rotate the SnowGlobe by finger instead of build-in compass and it works on all devices)
    • Using accelerometer to look up and down, view the scene in different angel by rotating the device.
    • Realistic snow physics simulation, accelerate the snow animation by shaking the device.
    • Superb high quality graphic display by full screen anti-aliasing technology.
    • Smooth motion flow and quick response which is realized by cutting edge signal processing technique.
    A wonderful experience you never had before!
    Just Go and Enjoy it!

IMPORTANT: Build-in compass control only works on the iPhone 3GS! Accelerometer control works on all kinds of devices.

Keywords: snow globe,3d snow globe,christmas,xmas,santa,tree,anti-alaising,sketch,virtual reality,3d 3gs

Screenshot:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

iTunes link:
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/3d-snowglobe-pro/id345301956?mt=8

My website:
    http://iphonedev.blog.com/

2. tracy

tracy New Member

Dec 19, 2009
    wow, it looks cool!
    The graphic is great, I like the style.

3. shenji

shenji Active Member

Dec 3, 2009
    Thanks Tracy for your like ;)

4. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    This is a pretty cool app. Fun to look at and pretty cool if it was gift-able. The design of the trees and snow made it stand out in the black background. It was also pretty cool with its gyroscopish snow globe movement. If you tilt it anyway it always faces up! I'm weird so I entertained myself doing this for like 5 minutes lol. I didnt get a chance to try out the compass part since I dont have an iphone.

5. shenji

shenji Active Member

Dec 3, 2009
    Thanks a lot!
    I'm also plan another application which can also running on iPod touch/iPhone 3G using accelerometer sensor, will count you the promo code when it's ready ;)