Wardwell House (Horror Game) - Beta Testers Needed

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by mooliongames, Apr 7, 2016.

1. mooliongames

mooliongames Active Member

Feb 22, 2014
    #1 mooliongames, Apr 7, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
    Hi Everyone,

We wanted to introduce Wardwell House, an atmospheric horror game that's coming soon. We initially launched an earlier version of this game almost 6 months ago but based on feedback, we completely revised all aspects of it and made an entirely new game. We actually found one of the writers for this new version through the Touch Arcade forum so we are hoping to again gain some insight from this awesome community!

We have the below 8 promo codes for you guys to try out and give us your valuable feedback. We hope you enjoy it!

FK7Y9R9YTT63
    PFPXTTYMLREF
    AEP3REMFMHKW
    3FX6R3NWJHYH
    YAN4M6A6X7YX
    6PWRM4LMEPJY
    WY4REPRT74RF
    MEXFXRFRKAXT

2. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    6PWRM4LMEPJY redeemed, I'll try it

3. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    I'm in. Redeemed FK7Y9R9YTT63. Many thanks!

4. Time Reisender

Time Reisender New Member

Sep 29, 2015
    Wy4reprt74rf.
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. brothamannp11911

brothamannp11911 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Took AEP3REMFMHKW will play this evening thanks and let you know

6. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I took PFPXTTYMLREF

I will be playing this when I get off work but this game looks great and I will leave feedback tonight.
    The setting and the story look so creepy and awesome

7. mooliongames

Feb 22, 2014
    Thank you all for taking the codes and giving feedback. If anyone else is interested, we have some more promo codes so please let us know.

8. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Ok I gotta say this game gets better and better the further you explore.
    From the time u wash ashore and then your journey through the island.
    I really like the way it was made like your the person actually walking the island and discovering the findings of what appears to be the creepiest and most tortured place ever.
    *spoiler alerts . My bad but when I seen the hand and skulls on the ground I wasn't sure if I could play any longer with the lights off lol.
    This game is presented perfect in the gray setting and first person view .
    I highly recommend tying this out for anyone who wants a different style of gameplay and wants to be freaked out while playing.
    Great job

9. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Really well done, I like the way you look around and play. Great immersion and creepy enough to make the adventure interesting. Now I'd like to feel more in control as as far I've played, I'vent had to make any choice, it's only about looking around, finding clues and following the story just like if we were reading a book. Also some clues are hard to find in black and white which means I once or twice spent a lot of time searching. Overall great experience, with a good update I am sure the game will be even better.

10. mooliongames

Feb 22, 2014
    Thank you so much for the kind words. We're glad you're finding it scary so far and believe me that the game only gets creepier as you leave the forest and arrive at the house. The story begins to unfold in unpredictable ways as you progress:)

11. mooliongames

Feb 22, 2014
    Thanks for the awesome feedback! With this game, our goal was to make a creepy, atmospheric, and highly immersive experience and also to tell this story in a subtle way. I agree that there could have been more interactive mechanics such as puzzles and inventory etc but we are thinking about those ideas for our next game. Hope that you play this game through till the end and have a fun experience!