Is there a way to skip a level in the first Ragdoll Blaster?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by MasterChief3624, Mar 6, 2010.

1. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    One thing I really like about the second Ragdoll Blaster game is the fact that you can skip a level at any time, if you get stuck. This allows you to go further in the game, without needing to frustrate yourself over doing the same level over and over again, and hitting a complete roadblock because it's currently not possible for you to beat it.

My friend is telling me there was a way to skip a level in the first Ragdoll Blaster, though. I have a hard time believing this, because every time I try to skip a level (aka, go into Level Select/die enough times to possibly warrant a "skip level" button), but it has never happened.

So is there a way to skip levels in the first game?

2. spidey146

spidey146 Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Yes, I played it on my buddy's iPod and you can easily skip it if you get fed up.

3. Bok Choy

Bok Choy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Student
    You can skip up to five levels at a time. (ie- If you finish one of the five that you skipped, then you can choose to skip another).

4. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Oooh... *facepalm*

I feel like such an idiot. I guess I already skipped too many levels :p It has been a few months since I've played the first game, and I picked it up today and was so stuck on this one level.

All right. So it's a system much like Toki Tori. You can skip a level, but in order to skip another one, you need to beat the previously skipped one. Except instead of having one flag to use, you have five.

I gotcha. Thank you very much. Sorry for the ignorance :eek: