Universal Band Stars - (by Halfbrick Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Sep 17, 2013.

1. hosannayong

hosannayong New Member

Apr 29, 2013
    How to release all training

I don't know how to release all the training. It say spend 160k coin then will release but I buy 400k audition also cannot. So pls help me tq. And how to get to 640k audition???

2. dragonov

dragonov New Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Mission

Hey anybody know how to finish "Have a band member free jam for 2 minute straight"mission i can't pass it help.....

3. Back2funk

Back2funk Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2010
    England
    I would guess you need to have a band member free jam (drag them to an instrument) and keep them supplied with drinks untill you reach 2 minutes.

I'm still getting issues of furniture going missing after the timer has counted down. This is getting very annoying!!!!

4. Ethereal87

Ethereal87 Member

Sep 24, 2013
    Get someone with a full energy bar to free jam (play an instrument when you're not recording a song, generates Inspirado). When their energy bar is about to be fully depleted, use an Energy Drink on them. They should clear the challenge soon after that.

5. dragonov

dragonov New Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Mission

Thx for the answer i will try it...

6. dragonov

dragonov New Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Thx for the answer i will try it...

7. broeken

broeken Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2009
    Male
    Thanks a lot!

8. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    I was expecting a ton when I saw Halfbrick's name, but when I turned the game on my expectations plummeted. It's exactly the kind of game I despise: management.

But after giving it a good whirl, I am rather enjoying myself with it. They seem to start you off with a fair amount of IAP stuff unlocked, and only if you manage your stuff terribly (like I have) will you find yourself pining to press that Purchase button.

I haven't bought any IAPs yet, and I never buy IAPs unless they are level packs. But this game is fun enough that I can see myself buying maybe one or two coin or drink packs somewhere down the road.

It has a charm to it, but it's not the same kind of charm I expect from a game with Halfbrick's name attached to it. That's not a great thing. The character names and designs don't have that wit and Australian humor I love from games like Fish Out of Water. The interface and buttons do have a Halfbrick feel, but mostly it feels like this was a game built by someone else trying to emulate the very unique style of Halfbrick Studios.

They didn't succeed 100% with that task, but they didn't necessarily fail, either.

The game is indeed very fun, however :D

9. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Update has fixed the Dusty Boots label bug, which means we won't be stuck having to buy drinks for more floors to advance.

I'm not sure what I'm playing for at this point though. I have 70m in the bank and merely using it to upgrade all VIP members to 20 skills in everything isn't that appealing.

10. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Bought the Critters pack as well, since it's on a discount and I thought it'd be nice to support the devs after all the time I put into the game.

11. taxemic_autumn

Oct 18, 2011
    First Senator Challenge Issue

My thought about the senator challenge was the same but as it turns out there's actually two different microphone "instruments" - microphone by itself and microphone with a face next to it. Try Skate Punk to see each type. Once I'd used each microphone type, I could complete the challenge.

12. AntonellaOsso

AntonellaOsso New Member

Feb 18, 2014
    Hola soy de argentina

Hola te quería preguntar como hago para pasar el desafío de : incluye 20 inspirados en un single, no se cómo pasarlo, muchas gracias!!!

13. abcsupit

abcsupit New Member

Apr 25, 2014
    i am facing trouble. the game always close after i click play button.

since i reach level 24, i cannot open the game, it always back to my ipad home screen.

now i am in level 24 with 31 band members. i am using ipad mini 1 with iOS 7.1.1.
    anyone have the same problem with me?

14. RoDyRo

RoDyRo New Member

Jul 19, 2014
    Members

Hi, can someone post all the characters by the type of auditions? And I would like to know the name of the musician with his dog-head. :)

15. jgancho

jgancho New Member

Mar 28, 2015
    Unsupported Bugs

The game is awesome, although halfbrick studios messes everything up with their bugs and their kind of "support". I have contacted them because I have already pressed more than 100 times the random music song name button to win the achievement and it seems imposible to win it... Also I have unlocked all the extra practices and the achievement still says that I still have 2 left... Of course it is a bug and when I reported it the only help they could give was a lousy "Restart, reinstall the app or wait for updates" and they closed the topic without further help or solution, pathetic... This game deserved a better company behind it....

16. Fanzy

Fanzy New Member

Aug 14, 2015
    Stuck in Sydney Australia

Please help! I don't know if this page is still active but I am stuck in Australia when I got access to the world tour I went to Sydney Australia and I was wondering how to get percentage there I got #1 on the National Chart there and I was wondering how do I get out of there please help!! :(

17. T Rex

T Rex New Member

Aug 30, 2015
    Marc Bolan's pocket.
    Hit random 100 times

Hello fellow rockstars,
    I'm having problems with the Indecisive achievement. I tap and tap the random song name button but achievement won't pop. Still says have 100 more to go, so isn't registering any use of the random button at all. Am I getting something wrong? Is there a known problem?
    Am otherwise enjoying the game plenty. Will make a few IAPs to support the developers.
    Thanks!

18. Vanillawillis

Vanillawillis New Member

Feb 20, 2016
    Two of my band members ( can't remember who) are gone. I logged in and they're gone. No challenges for them nothing. Why?

19. RubberDuck

RubberDuck New Member

Oct 2, 2016
    How to complete rap challenge?

The challenge says rap with Hemlock, but can anyone tell how to rap, I mean do I need to use any specific instrument or do a solo or use some genre or label for this? Pls tell