Clandestiny

Discussion in 'Mac App Store Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jan 7, 2011.

1. zaphodgjd

zaphodgjd Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2010
    Hello! Thank you for starting this thread! Clandestiny is my game, if you've got any questions or comments please let me know. Reviews are starting to trickle in but I would appreciate any and all first hand comments from anyone here!

Graeme.

2. zaphodgjd

zaphodgjd Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2010
    The price of Clandestiny is now $3.99.

3. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    I'm curious if you are making many sales? These boards are pretty dead, so I'm worried it's not going to work out like the iOS App Store. I haven't bought this game and odds are I won't as I don't play games on my computer much. I did buy Angry Birds, though, so anything's possible. However, I can't tell from the trailer what it is exactly that you do in this game, so that's not helping. Can you provide a better description of the game play? Also, a trial version would help immensely in making such decisions, especially since Mac App Store games are higher priced generally.

4. LN3000

LN3000 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2009
    TARDIS
    Just finished downloading from the Mac App Store.
    I really liked The 7th Guest, but didn't play it much until the iPhone port (great job on that, by the way!), and I still have 11th Hour on CD to play eventually.

I'm looking forward to playing this, thank you for all your work in porting this! :D

5. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    On sale for 99c :eek:

6. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    Wow! OK, I'll buy it for 99 cents. Thanks!

Hmm: seems to still be $3.99 here. Did it go back up?

Speaking of which, we need appshopper.com to add Mac App Store to it's listings....

7. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    Yeah it seems that it was a mistake or a 2 hours sale? I grabbed for 99c but haven't played it yet.

8. Touchgamer3g

Touchgamer3g Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2009
    #9 Touchgamer3g, Jan 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
    Looks like a good adventure game!

9. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    FYI, I inquired with appshopper.com about this and just heard back from them - they hope to have Mac App Store added sometime this week. Yeah!

10. tblrsa

tblrsa Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Vienna
    Never played this back in the day, but i´ve enjoyed "The 7th Guest" aswell as "The 11th Hour", so i just picked this one up. Impressions later.