Smal Chronicles :: Strategy RPG :: Pre-Release Promotion!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by WhiteSponge, May 11, 2014.

1. WhiteSponge

WhiteSponge Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hey everyone!

My name is David and if you have been following my development blog closely here at http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=150041, Small Chronicles Chapter 1 is about to launch (iOS only for now) in only 2 days on this coming May 13th 2014!

Small Chronicles is the first hybrid style RPG that combines pure role-playing strategy with turn-based, puzzle and online league pvp gameplay!

So what is this promotion about? Basically, 10 lucky people from TouchArcade will be able to get their hands on the game even before it is out!

How does this work?
    If you're one of the lucky 10, you will get a pre-release promotion code that allows you to download Small Chronicles from the iOS App Store right away!

Simply use the promotion code provided to you from WhiteSponge and you're well on your way to playing Small Chronicles!

Pick me! How do I become one of the lucky 10?
    It's really simple! Just comment below with the reason why you should be the one who gets to play Small Chronicles before everyone else!

The lucky 10 with the best reasons will then be hand-picked and will be provided with the pre-release promotion code!

Finally
    Remember to Follow @SmallChronicles on Twitter or like Small Chronicles at Facebook for up to the minute updates on Small Chronicles!

You can also follow @WhiteSponge on Twitter or WhiteSponge at Facebook for up to the minute updates on WhiteSponge!

2. asd1234

asd1234 Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2014
    #2 asd1234, May 11, 2014
    Last edited: May 13, 2014
    edit: i tough is a premium game ...

3. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Why? Cause I'm a swell guy?

4. miroa

miroa Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    I don't deserve this code more than anyone else. However, if I receive one, I will give a lengthy review of your game (something I have always done).

5. Drummerboycroy

Drummerboycroy Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Clinician
    Maine!
    Because I actually pay attention to and post in threads outside the "Promo Code" thread? :p;):D

DBC

6. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I have played Small Chronicles (beta) before everyone else and it is a fun game the developer spent "forever" making it. I'll post more detailed impressions in the upcoming thread soon.

If the developer has extra I wouldn't mind a release promo code.

7. cofunguy

cofunguy Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2012
    The reason for giving me a promo code is that I haven't played a challenging rpg in some time (at least on an iPad). Sure there are a few that meet the criteria but the last few latest ones were ok but not challenging. So hopefully your new app will do the trick since there are puzzles. And thus not the hack and slash type most are these days.

If not selected, here is hoping your app does well.

8. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    i would try it, i'm in search for a good strategy rpg on my device... :)

9. Avatre

Avatre Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2013
    I'd love to have a code if possible, I love RPGs and would post impressions. I like the look of the game and the art style and I think the idea of the small stages is perfect for the iPad, as a lot of the strategy games require you to sink hours into it in one go. I also like the sound of the entwined story, and hope it plays a good part in the game itself.

10. Luciano1084

Luciano1084 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    Hey there ;)

Give me a code and maybe we could hang out later ;)

11. Luciano1084

Luciano1084 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    Seriously though

I'm an administrator of a group on facebook dedicated to ios gaming.. I'll plug your app in my group and give everyone my honest opinion.. We love RPG/puzzle/strategy & roguelikes and spend a majority of the time talking about those types of games.. Just a little extra incentive lol :D

12. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Because I'll get a lot of time to play it with a flight from SF to Paris, Geneva to DC, and DC to SF! Please help with the insane travel schedule....

13. Bone16

Bone16 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    All the genres I like rolled into one! Please pick me#

14. WhiteSponge

Thank you everyone for participating in this promotion contest! The winners have already been decided and have been contacted with the pre-release promotion codes!

For everyone else, be sure to be one of the first 888 players to download the game on May 13th to get FREE 500 rubies!

Remember that it's only limited to the first 888 players!

Cheers and have a great day! :D

15. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Ok Mr. Buk...;)

16. noah0706

noah0706 Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2014
    A mowing business
    Kannapolis, NC
    I love rpg's and turn based strategy games.. I would really like to get a code for that early access.. If not.... Thats cool...

17. Kedens

Kedens Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2013
    Graphic Design/Illustration
    Rochester, NY
    I've been excitedly following your progress on this all along.. And thus feel honored that you would honor the dedication and persistent way I watched you nurture the game into maturity by giving me an early promo code!

18. WhiteSponge

Thank you sir for following Small Chronicles' progress! If only I had seen this earlier! But don't worry as the game is now available for download at https://itunes.apple.com/app/small-chronicles/id563177078?mt=8 :)

Be sure to be one of the first 888 players to download it for the FREE 500 rubies! Cheers!