iPhone Caribbean Island: A Pirate Adventure

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Voon, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Voon

Voon Well-Known Member

#1 Voon, Aug 9, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2013

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Caribbean Island: A Pirate Adventure is a point-and-click adventure game in the old-school style titles you know and love! With these influences in mind we’re creating an epic, fun and challenging new adventure.

The game focuses on the story of Oliver.
    Oliver is an eccentric pirate seeking treasures.
    And survives mostly by using wit and negotiation rather than weapons or force.
    Our hero will arrive to an island and the only way to start the adventure is with your help.

The initial plan is to have 4 chapters on the game. If we reach extra goals we can add a 5th and 6th chapter.
    We hope to have the game done in around mid 2014.

With your help, Caribbean Island will become a reality—forged by Voon in 2D graphics in 1536p resolution!!, and it will be available for PC, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android. Hopefully if we reach an extra goal it will be on GameStick and OUYA too.

[​IMG]

We need your help on indiegogo. If you can't contribute, share it with your friends, everything will help.
    http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/caribbean-island-a-pirate-adventure/

Thanks for taking the time to read!

2. denisvjcr

denisvjcr Active Member

Oct 2, 2012
    Strange , I think I played this game long ago.

3. Voon

Voon Well-Known Member

Update 1: We are also going to bring a pixelated version so you can choose to play on full HD graphics or old-style pixel art (you can change it at anytime of the game).

4. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    Younger Brother of Monkey Island?

5. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Look great art style, want it on my iPad!