Universal Exitium: Saviors of Vardonia - (by Minoraxis)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Macjennin

Macjennin New Member

Mar 1, 2012
    Beserker End game quest

Hi guys, I'm totally stuck and any help would be appreciated. I'm a level 99 beserker and I've completed all Fame Quests except 'Final Fight' (you need to be level 95 to get this quest)
    I'm pretty sure this quest is part of main story arc, but I am stuck on a quest from Herrusian Chief Urdle. The quest is called 'Hunting Harpies,' and he wants me to retreive 20 harpy feathers. There are 5 other repeatable quests at this time and I have completed all of them multiple times. This is the only quest I cannot complete. I have been all over Herrus and found Forrest Harpy 1s in Forrest of the Gods 2 and 3 and Forest Harpy 2s in tye Ancient City. All drop beaks. I've even bought Harpy Feathers on the Flea Market from the first half of the game but they don't count towards my quest....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Macjennin

Macjennin New Member

Mar 1, 2012
    NVM, found Forest Harpy 3s in Forest of the Gods 9 and they have my drop! w00t! Thanks for the help!

3. Lucchese

Lucchese New Member

Feb 21, 2011
    #163 Lucchese, Mar 6, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
    Does anyone knows where can i get the bat wings? im lvl 80, i have to get bat wings to hector the merchant but i cant find them, the bats dont drop them, the forest vampires neither.

Ill leave you a great tip:
    Try to get enough coins to buy special forge tickets, then get the items needed to make stuff, save before fabrication and use special forge, if you dont like the stats, reload and do it again until you get a good item. I have incredible equipment with incred stats and gems.

One of the best games for ipod touch 4 that ive played, its very long, ive put a lot of dedication.

EDIT: NVM, the vampire bats in dungeon cave after valley of despair drops bat wings!

4. Lucchese

Lucchese New Member

Feb 21, 2011
    When does the game ends? im lvl 99 and all i have is the same usual quests, it doesnt have an ending in lvl 99?

If thats so, im very dissapointed.

5. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    Rofl. You have GOT to be kidding me.

6. Lucchese

Lucchese New Member

Feb 21, 2011
    At least put WHY.

7. Zaraki

Zaraki New Member

Apr 23, 2012
    hi
    can anyone plz tell me how did u get lich robe from ancient city

i kill them all but i got nothing from them

8. Zaraki

Zaraki New Member

Apr 23, 2012
    hi
    can anyone plz tell me how did u get lich robe from ancient city

i kill them all but i got nothing from them

9. regalknight

regalknight New Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Confused

Hey guys, I just beat the Ancient God boss in the temple and I was wondering what happens after that? I know I end up back in the stronghold, but do I complete the quests all over again? Is it just that the monsters are now stronger, or is there actually a new storyline to complete? I dont mind spoilers.

10. SUNATA

SUNATA New Member

Jul 31, 2012
    #170 SUNATA, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
    New Player needs help

Hello, I'm a berserker... Just wondering what's the best gems to put into weapons and armors? I'm thinking Armor Penetration for sword and HP % for armor but not sure... please advice :)
    Also, I picked up quiet a few of good green/blue items, some of which I'd like to sell on the flea market but since my sale page on flea market r full, should I just npc them; consider the stats on those seems to be decent.

11. deadlock0311

deadlock0311 New Member

Aug 8, 2012
    struggling

:( hi guys.. could anyone help me some tips defeating the ancient god? im having a lot of problems. im lvl 74 berseker.

12. Dcompany

Dcompany New Member

Oct 7, 2012
    Help with Ruby Quest

Hey guys, i dont know if any of you have encountered this problem before, but it seems i am totally stuck on the quest of retrieving an Inferior Ruby. Ive been grinding for quite a while now, and im at lvl 27, which i know isnt that high, but im certain for this quest it is.

if its not so much trouble, could i ask if anyone could spare an extra Inferior Ruby and mail it to me? i would truly appreciate it

my ID is: DCOMPANY

P.S.
    on another note, i also had a question regarding the Weapon Mastery Points. i tried playing as a Berserker and chose to switch to Mage after lvl 13. but while i was playing the Berserker, i noticed that my weapon points would level up very quickly. but now as a lvl 27 mage, i havent had a weapon go up at all, why is that? there was prob 1 wand that i had go to lvl 46 but so far ive been using this one wand and shot it about a Thousand times, but its still stuck on 0/100...:confused:
    is this happening for anyone else? is this some sort of drawback from the Mage as he is ranged? (it happens to all of my wands except one)

any feedback will be helpful

thank you

13. Yume

Yume Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2012
    I was just wondering, I have Exitium and Exitium Flex, which one should I delete?
    I don't know the differences.

14. phantazy

phantazy New Member

Nov 27, 2012
    I seem to have this problem of not being able to connect to the flea market. whenever i try to access the market, i would receive "the connection to the server has failed" message. i am conencted to wi-fi and my game is full version from the appstore. can anyone help ??

15. Heizen

Heizen New Member

May 26, 2013
    Medstudent
    Monterrey, Mexico
    Help me guys, i play this game but i have a problem..

In the quest of the child i cant collect the big hp potion, i cant travel to the second island :( with hector only i can buy items, cant travel...

Sorry for my english. Thanks.

16. Heizen

Heizen New Member

May 26, 2013
    Medstudent
    Monterrey, Mexico
    Please sendme a big hp potion, i need for a quest because i cant travel :(

17. Heizen

Heizen New Member

May 26, 2013
    Medstudent
    Monterrey, Mexico
    Id of exitium: HEIZEN

18. Firebreather

Firebreather New Member

Nov 19, 2013
    mercenary test 2

i'm having the same issue. I've been able to level to 20+ on other chars in free game before the quests all are for restricted areas, but it i'm at lev 11 with the mercenary and haven't gotten any quests for the last several levels, just mercenary test 2 (scorpion proof) and fabrication. the trouble is there are two possible caves, hollow and scorpions nest, so there is that much more potential to waste time. I've probably spent over an hour in each cave, besides hours grinding for gold for potions for each attempt (that large scorpion and it's minions will eat your potions fast). I will try the 'counter' thing in the hollow cave, although I've already killed a lot of small scorps there in previous attempts.

19. Tamrull01

Tamrull01 New Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Bathozai gmn cra buat akunnya.. di anroid g ada di menu coin..??

20. Tamrull01

Tamrull01 New Member

Dec 29, 2015

Batozai gmn cra buat akunnya..??