rymdkapsel

webbfarbror AB
rymdkapsel is a meditative strategy game set in space. Take on the challenge of building the best possible station by co…
TouchArcade Rating:
$3.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
rymdkapsel is a meditative strategy game set in space. Take on the challenge of building the best possible station by commanding your minions and exploring the galaxy around you. Imagine a strategy game where you don't have to worry about selecting units or mounting attacks on your enemies, but rather can focus on building the best base possible. That's what rymdkapsel is all about. "Rymdkapsel feels tailor-made for iOS in both form and function, and its elegant, subtle constituent parts nest within one another as neatly as its four-block tetrominos snap together along a space station corridor." - 5/5 stars, Joseph Leray, toucharcade.com "Some games nearly make me miss my subway stop. Some games tempt me to keep on playing them while I'm walking down the street. This is one of them." - Stephen Totilo, kotaku.com "The game punishes the greedy, and rewards the prudent. If you’re attentive, you’ll notice that there’s actually a happy medium between the two: optimal efficiency." - Ryan Rigney, wired.co.uk "Rymdkapsel combines spatial puzzling, tower defence and base-building into a brilliantly coherent and stylish whole." - Christian Donlan, eurogamer.net
Information
Seller:webbfarbror AB
Genre:Puzzle, Strategy
Release:Aug 01, 2013
Updated:Sep 03, 2022
Version:4.0.3
Size:83.8 MB
User Rating: (29)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal