Dream games (games you want for mobile)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by fabell, Feb 21, 2016.

1. fabell

fabell Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2016
    What game do you really really want to play on your mobile device? It can be a game that doesn't exist yet, a game that currently isn't on mobile, or a game that is on mobile but is a far cry from your standards for a dream game.

(On my soul, I swear I saw a thread before that was along these lines but I can't find it, so in making a new one.)

2. fabell

fabell Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2016
    For me, I want to play a 3D Alto's Adventure, where it's just a chill zen game (similar to the first SSX for the N64), with a free roaming mountain, tricks if you want, and if you don't, just sweet calm music, awesome slopes, and no expectations.

I don't know, maybe some optional tournaments, races, maybe some interesting characters and stuff to buy on the store but mostly just something I can load up and relax into.

3. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Take dungeon hunter 5, make it good, add full multiplayer lobbies like diablo.

4. fabell

fabell Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2016
    I was just thinking the exact same thought yesterday.

So I looked for Dungeon Hunter 2 and it's off the App Store. Too bad, Gameloft!

The procedural generation that D3 has would work perfect for mobile. Add in asynchronous & synchronous multiplayer and an awesome story mode and wow, that would be a rush.

5. TheOutlander

TheOutlander Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2014
    MGS Peace Walker, RTCW, Battlefront 2, Valkyria Chronicles and Quake ports for mobile, if we had those I'd probably get rid of my old PC that I keep just for old games.

6. Deadpool6902

Deadpool6902 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
  7. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    Kotor 2, Fallout 1, 2, 3 and 4, Mass Effect Trilogy, Elder Scrolls (all of them), Pillars of Eternity, Talo's Principle, Last of Us, Until Dawn, Heavy Rain etc.

I would love a massive open world designed for touch with high production values. Also, many and more point and click adventures.

8. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    The Witness. Does that count as three?
    More first person puzzle games.

9. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    Kirby
    Klonoa
    Midway Thunder series
    BlazBlue
    Persona 4 Arena Ulti
    Bayonetta 3

10. cabuckn2

cabuckn2 Active Member

Sep 9, 2014
    Just to reminisce of my younger years, N64 Goldeneye. Not emulated, and actual port.

11. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Jagged Alliance 1,2
    Incubation:Time is running out

Yes, Im old. Sue me.

12. Ann0ying

Ann0ying Well-Known Member

Wayward Souls 2

13. GlitchGames

GlitchGames Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    Hey, just randomly noticed this thread and wondered if you'd both tried any of our first-person point and click games? Our main series is the Forever Lost trilogy - www.foreverlostgame.com - but we have a few other games as well - www.glitchgames.co.uk

14. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    I've bought Forever Lost 1 and Ferri's Muller, but haven't played them yet. Might give a look after I finish Crashlands.

Thanks!

15. GlitchGames

GlitchGames Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2012
    Game Developer
    Oxford, UK
    Awesome! Please let me know what you think of them, we're always interested in what people think and how they found our games.

16. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Someone else asked something like this a while ago, and I'd still like a version of Meteos. I always liked Meteos better than Lumines (though, I'm looking forward to that dropping on iOS), and it would fit so so well on an iPhone. There was an iPad clone, but it just wasn't as good as the real thing.

17. Tangueray

Tangueray New Member

Feb 21, 2016
    I would love to see Mario cart/ twisted metal type game. Also a game like Warcraft, Starcraft or some other rts

18. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    It's got high chance that that could be me. And yeah, i thought Meteos has never been cloned because of how massive the game was in terms of worlds, blocks, physics, modes, collectables, etc.

Do you know the title of the clone? I'd like to check it out. Thanks man!

19. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
  20. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    I actually got one of my dream games already this year with Final Fantasy IX, but apart from that, I'd love some take on Sensible World of Soccer that works as simply and perfectly with touchscreens as it did with a joystick. Also, it should have modern clubs and rosters and be two-player via both Bluetooth and wifi.

Apart from that, KOTOR 3, designed from the ground up for iOS, would be awesome. And for Lucasarts to return and recapture their 1990s heyday. I'd take the Persona games too!