Universal Mafia Mystery (By Toast Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Bandit TA, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Robej

Robej New Member

Sep 1, 2014
    If someone's screen name is too long, you can't see which side they are on if you investigate them as a cop. The end of the report will be cut off.

Attached Files:

2. Toast Games

Toast Games Well-Known Member

Apr 5, 2011
    Mobile Application Developer
    Louisiana, USA
    Thanks for reporting this. We have fixed the bug and an update is on the way!

3. SPAMBOT

SPAMBOT Well-Known Member

Thanks for the coins guys! :D

4. FreakFire74

FreakFire74 Member

May 10, 2012
    This game is fantastic! Ive recommended it to friends. But a suggestion: too many people play multiple games at once or are AFK when the game begins, meaning they are hardly active (or not at all) in the town hall. You end up with maybe 2 or 3 players out of up to 16 who actually partake in the discussion. This is quite boring..

The game is best if everyone is involved, spouting accusations and backstabbing eachother or just trying to organise a strategy so it would maybe be an idea to limit the number of games that can be played at once? Maybe there are other options?

Also, the chat interface is quite unwieldly. It takes over the screen while typing so you cant see the names of the players and its quite slow to respond in general.. An update would be great!

If anyone wants to play active games, feel free to join me. FreakFire74

5. Cotch

Cotch Member

Aug 1, 2014
    I'm just sat in a lobby constantly? Been 10 mins.. Ign cotch if anyone wants a friend

6. Robej

Robej New Member

Sep 1, 2014
    I'm with FreakFire on the AFK players. It's completely ruining the game. I was in a game titled NO AFK yesterday and 2 of the 16 players were active. It would be nice if people were limited to the number of short games they can join.

7. Toast Games

Apr 5, 2011
    Louisiana, USA
    We actually are planning on implementing this soon after the update comes through. Players will be limited on the number of public games they can join at one time. Thanks for the suggestion!

8. Cool_Roxas

Cool_Roxas Active Member

Mar 25, 2011
    Just had an interesting session: 10 grannys vs 6 kamikazes. I am cygnus.

In the end I am left with another granny who is afk and an active person who I thought was my friend but eventually turned out to be backstabber. We both voted for yunas and he targeted me for kamikaze. As the day ended we all died but village still won the game :D

Attached Files:

9. It's been a week since the release. And no patch to fix bugs and stuff. If nothing come before end of this week. You lose one player.

10. Nothin99

Nothin99 Member

Jul 4, 2013
    Update soon?

11. yeah yeah

yeah yeah Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2009
    I don't know what to do when the game starts.

12. Toast Games

Apr 5, 2011
    Louisiana, USA
    The 1.01 update came out today! Lots of bug fixes and a new in-game notification system!

13. Meerkat

Meerkat New Member

Dec 1, 2014
    Why so long ? Gt: Meerkat

Why does it take so long to start a match with a full lobby ? Please fix it .

14. Phoenixz

Phoenixz New Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Can anyone tell me what do I need to do once the game started? Mine just show the village with the people running around and at the bottom saying refreshing. And after wait a while it still the same only the village change from day to night.

15. gamer300

gamer300 Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2014
    Europe
    Click on the top 3 buildings. The right one is to vote for the one you want to die that day. The middle one is for chatting. The right one is to see who died and what roles they were, if you are a cop you can also see the results of your investigation here.

16. Phoenixz

Phoenixz New Member

Dec 16, 2013
    But when I click on all of the building nothing working and at the bottom always saying refreshing. At first I thought maybe it was connection error so I tried using others app and it working fine.

17. Phoenixz

Phoenixz New Member

Dec 16, 2013
    But when I click on all of the building nothing working and at the bottom always saying refreshing. At first I thought maybe it was connection error so I tried using others app and it working fine.

18. FiloMJ

FiloMJ Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    Male
    Mafia Mystery (By Toast Games)

Free today!

Just downloaded

19. Noogler

Noogler New Member

Apr 15, 2017
    Trolls

I think there should be a way to report troll players, as well as leave a game if you are going to be unable to play after you have already started. I'm currently in a game where four players (two mafia a cop and a doctor) killed off everyone else, and then left the game so they were the only ones alive. The game has been going on for hours now and is stuck in a timeless loop, and it is jut sitting in my ongoing games list when I want it to be cleared out. So a way to report troll players like this and a way to leave the game if something like this happens in the future, or if something comes up and someone has to leave in the middle of a game, would be very helpful. Because if there had been a way to leave the game, I could have the game cleared out of my active games. But now I just have to let it sit there forever.:mad: