iPhone Pandemic on October 3rd

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by klink, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klink

klink 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 22, 2013
    No thank you
    USA
    #1 klink, Sep 24, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
    Since its release five years ago, Pandemic quickly spread worldwide with the support of specialty game stores and a rabid fan base. In fact, the game has been translated into 14 languages.

In 2012, it was featured on the very popular web series, TableTop with Wil Wheaton. Combined with a newly redesigned edition of the game, Pandemic has gone viral and is now available through many mass-market retailers such as Amazon.com, Barnes & Nobles, Hastings, Target, and Toys “R” Us. This has increased the fan base for Pandemic significantly as more people have been exposed to this game.

Without a doubt, Pandemic has become the go-to cooperative game in the new board game revolution. Now, Pandemic: The Board Game will be the go-to cooperative game in the new digital revolution.

Here are a few of the functions you will find in the Pandemic: The Board Game app:

- 7 unique roles with different abilities to chose from, allowing for great replayability.

- The game can be played solo or as a pass-and-play for 2-4 players.

- Different difficulty levels for beginners, intermediate players, and experts.

- Animated interface gives clear indication of the game's progress and hotspots.

- A interactive tutorial that allows players to learn how to play in a simple and easy way.

- Complete rules for the game are also included.

If you want to try to overcome four deadly viruses and save the world on your tablet, you will soon be able to do so with the Pandemic: The Board Game app, available October 3rd. Will you be able to save the world in time?

Available on the App Store℠ October 3rd!

CAN YOU SAVE HUMANITY?

Attached Files:

2. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Looks pretty slick. I might actually get this, since I don't think Fourth Seal (free clone on the iPhone) was universal.

There was another clone that charged money and "changed" it from viruses to zombies, but the iPhone version was pretty unplayable.

3. Gamermom

Gamermom Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Thanks for posting this information. Does anyone know if this is the first in house IOS App Zman Games has made?

4. cofunguy

cofunguy Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2012
    Too bad there is no online play. Definitely a deal breaker for me.

5. Gamermom

Gamermom Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2013
    This looks interesting. Was this released in NZ today? I think the release date is tomorrow 10/3.

6. jakooistra

jakooistra Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2009
    Video Game Designer
    Canada
    Not pcoming anymore, but my wife and I have played it every night since it's release. :)