3.0 wifi problems

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by yournothere, Jun 21, 2009.

1. yournothere

yournothere Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2009
    Not sure if this is the right section or not. IF it isnt the right section please move this to the right section thanks.XD
    So today i went to 3.0 firmware for my ipod touch 2g. Now i went into my room to play baseball sluggers. My wifi used to be 3 bars all the time without it even going down once. After i upgraded to 3.0 my wifi connection has totally dropped to 1 bar. Does anyone else have this problem? Also i cant play baseball sluggers online cause it tells me a network connection error. When i connect to wifi it gives me 3 bars but after like 5 secs it goes down to one. It has never done this before. Any suggestions?

2. AaronAMV

AaronAMV Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    WHO KNOWS
    Restart your router

3. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    Yea that happened to me

4. GaiaIllusion

GaiaIllusion Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    Student
    加拿大
    My WiFi works fine. iPod Touch 1G though, dunno if it makes a difference.

5. syipisa

syipisa Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2009
    SAME PROBLEM HERE! just a couple of meters distance to my router and my signal gets weak (before os30 excellent!) if i go to the basement where i always had at least a weak signal i am disconnected! it really pisses me off :mad:

6. syipisa

syipisa Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2009
    damn everything else is working fine except wifi and provider signal strength....nobody experiencing the same problem??? :(

7. Jeffrey

Jeffrey New Member

May 12, 2009
    I had the same problem. I fixed it by restarting my ipod.

8. Kiwii

Kiwii Well-Known Member

May 18, 2009
    I have this problem too.
    3.0 Sucks.

9. You router channel is what? And your neighbors channel is what? The same...yep thought so.

10. markx2

markx2 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    If you can give the touch a dedicated IP in the LAN setup then put that in the DMZ.
    This eventually worked for me.