All Glory to the Pixel King! 2nd Edition

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by gormster, Apr 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gormster

gormster Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2011
    #1 gormster, Apr 21, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
    Announcing All Glory to the Pixel King! 2nd Edition.

Rebuilt entirely from the ground up and coming soon for all iOS devices. In the meantime enjoy this lightning-fast teaser.

Build an awesome fortress, stuff it with soldiers, catapults and whatnot, and lead your army into battle in devious turn-based combat!

All Glory to the Pixel King! is a single-player game, supported by the creativity of it's players worldwide. Each of the computer controlled fortresses you invade is that of another player.

Defeat opponents to unlock new unit types, and raid treasure chests to equip them with legendary weapons, armour and mounts. Try and unlock them all!

My Fair IAP Promise: no paywalls, no pushiness, no timers, fair matchmaking, and nothing that can't be unlocked through good old-fashioned play!

New for the 2nd Edition:
    - Rebuilt from the ground up.
    - The classic class based units return, augmented with granular customisation inspired by Pixel Dynasty.
    - Further tweak your difficulty for greater rewards, with new permadeath and permadamage options.
    - Powered by iCloud.

Attached Files:

2. brothamannp11911

brothamannp11911 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Gormster!!!!!! This is exciting. Love the first one.

3. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Awesome!

The first one was great!

4. gormster

Sep 24, 2011
    Ah! Hello familiar faces!

Probably worth mentioning for long time players that this is going to be an entirely new app, rather than an update to the original, as too much has been tweaked and added for it to be easily compatible.

The older Pixel King games will stick around until the end of the year, before being phased out in January.

5. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    Awesome !!!!

6. gormster

Sep 24, 2011
    Just a quick update. I was originally hoping to release this week. The game is feature complete and Apple approval has already taken place.

However I've (thankfully just in time!) discovered an annoying issue affecting some older devices, so will be delaying things a tiny bit longer to get it sorted.

Thanks for your patience!

7. gormster

Sep 24, 2011
    All issues are now resolved!

Should hopefully now be releasing this Thursday the 26th of May.

8. themensch

themensch New Member

May 23, 2013
    #8 themensch, Jun 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    Gormster, nice work! I've enjoyed all the Pixel King releases so far, but I have a couple questions I have moved to the release post.