LovblApps Presents: Feed The Rat

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MrLeQuack, Jun 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrLeQuack

MrLeQuack Well-Known Member

#1 MrLeQuack, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
    Hi guys,

We here at LovblApps are proud to present our first game, Feed The Rat, we hope you enjoy it!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

When hunger strikes what does a rat do? He orders some cheese from his favourite place 5 second cheese delivery of course.

Your job is to deliver the cheese, but be careful you only have 5 seconds to get the job done, or else the order will be free and you lose the game.

FEATURES

Beautiful HD Retina graphics
    Touch-drag-release gameplay
    Deliver cheese, collect your tip, keep the rat happy and unlock awesome bonus levels
    32+ challenging levels and more coming soon
    Crazy cute character
    Quick reload button (because we know you like to reset games just before you lose)

So, what do you think guys?

2. phoenix_mobile

phoenix_mobile Well-Known Member

The game looks neat. However I'd like to see more about game play. For example different type of obstacles, some more complex levels.

3. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    I think you need to post gameplay footage in FULL SCREEN as opposed to that annoyingly tiny insert in the corner. It's hard to see what's going on and posters here HATE that.

4. MrLeQuack

I hope this gameplay only video is a little bit more clearer!

Thanks for the feedback!

5. Chaz42

Chaz42 Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Michigan!
    Hmm

This app looks very nicely created! i saw that you had problems with feedback so i thought id come over and at least say something! This kind of game isn't the kind i like though but it looks like what you have here is a nicely done crisp game! Congrats :]

6. TouchHeartRo

TouchHeartRo Well-Known Member

May 25, 2011
    I like retina graphics game very much. But from the vid, I find the wooden backdrop a little monotonous. Maybe a change for each levels will be more attractive and desired.

7. MrLeQuack

Thanks for the feedback guys!
    @TouchHeartRo are you from Romania?(because of the "Ro" thing)
    Initially we wanted to go with unique backgrounds for each level, but it seemed a little bit confusing, so we decided , to go with unique backgrounds for each world.