Farm Frenzy vs Ranch Rush

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Gadm, Sep 2, 2009.

?

The best?

1. Ranch Rush

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Farm Frenzy

9 vote(s)
    64.3%
  1. Gadm

Gadm Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Couldnt found any comparison besides big albie's

2. upsidedown

upsidedown Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    I would say Farm Frenzy.

3. Delirium211

Delirium211 Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    I got addicted to Ranch Rush and got bored quickly with Farm Frenzy. But it's really a matter of personal taste. I guess your best bet would be to view gameplay videos and see which excites you more.

4. Squeaker

Squeaker Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Bookland
    Get both. They are all very good.

5. SSquared

SSquared Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Software Developer
    Pacific Northwest
    I like them both. I find both rather clever and a good difficulty curve as you progress through the levels. If I had to pick one, I guess I would tip towards Farm Frenzy because it has profiles so different pepople can play. Ranch Rush only lets one person play it.

The two games are quite different. Ranch Rush is somewhat like a traditional time management game in that you control a character who needs to perform various functions. Farm Frenzy is focused more on managing your farm (creating the right number of animals, processing food items, delivering items for sale). Both are time-based games. The quicker the better.

6. aegoshin

aegoshin Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    I also think Farm Frenzy is better :cool:

7. tones4e1

tones4e1 Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2009
    Ranch Rush is better, the graphics and Sound is better than Farm Frenzy.

8. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Farm Frenzy seems to be selling more on the UK store, I keep seeing it near the top of the list.

9. minkywhale

minkywhale Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    I love both games although I think farm frenzy tops it for me as I love the challenge of getting the gold medals and achievments. Has any one got all of the golds yet? There's one I just can't do and it's really bugging me. Must try it again. Please help :)