Universal Plague Inc. - (by Ndemic Creations)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ndemic Creations, May 26, 2012.

1. redpill

redpill Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2011
    Nice scores!! I wouldn't have guessed Nano Virus was so good at being fast, I'll have to give it a try.

2. zoser55

zoser55 Member

Nov 22, 2012
    Sick..!!!

Confirmed - I did a similar run and also noticed leftover DNA bumped up my score.

Also still see the naturally intended randomness of how fast total enslavement occurs, as different countries randomly submitt to the worm.

I can't believe how obsessively compulsively addicting this game is.

3. redpill

Dec 22, 2011
    How about a 109 day Nano?

Attached Files:

4. Kayg0000

Kayg0000 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2012
    UK
    how. ?????

5. redpill

Dec 22, 2011
    With Nano-Virus you actually get points for evolving Paranoia, and cost for devolving never increases. Therefore with Sympto-Statis you can simply evolve and de-evolve Paranoia perpetually and save up as much DNA as you want from the start. Essentially it becomes the "unlimited DNA" cheat except you get a score.

6. redpill

Dec 22, 2011
    Slightly better with 106, someone who is really good on the unlimited cheat dna mode could bust a good one with this. Mkesaber mentioned 90 days above on cheat, I assume that was unlimited dna cheat? There's a certain amount of luck to get all the islands infected before they shut down the ports while still killing fast enough to get everyone dead quickly.

Attached Files:

7. redpill

Dec 22, 2011
    Getting closer, 101

Attached Files:

8. redpill

Dec 22, 2011
    89 days, take that humanity!

Attached Files:

9. redpill

Dec 22, 2011
    By the way, Coma works even better, gives you three DNA for evolving it + 2 for devolving, which means 5 DNA per three touches (touch to evolve, touch to devolve, touch to say yes). To buy everything out of the gate it's 900ish DNA, I usually get 1000 to be safe.

10. Kayg0000

Jun 26, 2012
    UK
    Islands

I have evolved a hatred off Greenland and Madagascar, trying to do speed runs and invariably one of these two remain in infected. AAAAArrrrrrggggghh.

11. redpill

Dec 22, 2011
    I've been using the aquacyte gene to try to help as much as possible but yeah, they are a pain. And then if it's not one of them it's Iceland/Carribbean/New Zealand/Phillipines/New Guinea, etc.

12. Mkesaber

Mkesaber Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2012
    #1032 Mkesaber, Nov 26, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
    Top insane bolt scores

My revised top scores.

Bacteria - 176
    Virus - 181
    Fungus - 195
    Parasite - 230
    Prion - 241
    Nano Virus- 77 !!!!
    Bio Weapon - 192
    Cheat - 82

Attached Files:

13. redpill

Dec 22, 2011
    Nice run, do you have a favorite starting country for doing speed?

14. Mkesaber

Oct 10, 2012
    Always china.

15. Ndemic Creations

Ndemic Creations Well-Known Member

Its an interesting idea but it is quite complex. Will add to the list but no promises. The trojan planes are already more complex than most people realise - i.e. you can use them to keep increasing infectivity and/or lethality in a target country.

Don't worry - I'm aware and on it!

That is a crazy long game :p

Good spot - this is a loophole created by the gene combo. Its what I get for trying to be nice to you guys and not make nano-virus too hard. It will be fixed in the next update :p

16. Mkesaber

Oct 10, 2012
    New High Score

12.68m!

Attached Files:

17. Kayg0000

Jun 26, 2012
    UK
    New score

Nice one.

18. Paul202

Paul202 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    Okay I picked up the game yesterday, and I am having a blast. However, I am having a problem. I am trying to best the game with a virus on Normal, but I cannot get Greenland infected. Everybody else in the world gets infected, but the people of Greenland remain healthy. How do I bypass them?

19. Kayg0000

Jun 26, 2012
    UK
    Oh how I would love to bypass them but you can't.

Best recommendation, genes aquacyte, cold 1+2, drug 1 and high infective symptoms, with water 1. Don't overspend on transmissions, instead go for infective symptoms, coughing, sneezing, pneumonia, cysts, hyper sense, nausea, vomit, diarrhoea. A good symptom combo is way better than a transmission.

Start in china and don't kill to fast, Greenland gets infected from Iceland (mainly) but sometimes Norway/Sweden both of which are cold (hence pneumonia) and rich (hence hyper sense)

Post what you evolve in what order and I am sure someone in the forum will advise.

20. Mkesaber

Oct 10, 2012
    Fast never fail strategy

This strategy works 100% of the time, even in brutal mode, and will have you beating Bacteria, Virus, Parasite, Prion, and Nano Virus in less than a year.

Genes: ATP Boost, Native Biome, Sympto-Stasis, Base Oxidasation, Urbophile

Starting Country: China

Evolve order

1. Rodent 1
    2. All non-lethal symptoms (see pic below)
    3. Seizures, Diarrhoea
    4. Drug Resistance 1 & 2
    5. Air 1, Water 1
    6. Cold 1 , Heat 1
    7. Necrosis
    8. Air 2, Water 2
    9. Cold 2 , Heat 2
    10. Insect 1, Blood 1, Livestock 1
    11. Wait until all islands infected (don’t need to wait for land countries too )
    12. All Remaining Symptoms (starting with Organ Failure, Hemorrhagic Shock, Dysentery)
    13. Remaining Transmissions

Exception for Nano-Virus: Add Genetic Hardening 1&2 after #4

Works every time!

Attached Files: