Universal Dungeon Hunter 4 - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Apr 10, 2013.

1. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    some of Gamelofts premium games are great. If you see free though, expect them heavily iap loaded.

2. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    Thanks for clearing that up :)

3. yearoftherat

yearoftherat Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Ugh...still no iCloud backup/ gamecentre. Not having the ability to play the game on multiple devices really sucks.

4. FriedSushi

FriedSushi Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    Why does it say "in app purchases unavailable"? i dont have any restrictions on. I was considering getting $5 worth but i cant even see how many ill get lol

5. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Last time I played this way way back when it got released. Is the game still Pay to win? Are they still putting IAPs in your inventory? Do items and helpful equipment actually drop now? Is it stil...well...a "Gameloft" game?

6. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Will there ever be a 5?

7. istako

istako Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2012
    Hey, guys, Im looking for the restore in app purchases button? I cant find it anywhere, some help?

8. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Be interesting to see what happens if they do do a 5.

Dungeon Hunter 1 and 2 i loved, two of the best games i had played early on when i got into iOS gaming.

3 was that arena mess, 4 i was never a fan of as it seemed very freemium. But be interesting to see what they'll do next, freemium like 5 or the original pay once scheme they had for 1 and 2

9. Mcpaul

Mcpaul Member

Jan 1, 2011
    I noticed they took away the free gems from the lottery now. So does this means I am permanently stuck with only 27 inventory slots and two passive skills?

10. dalbertson

dalbertson Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Just updated to 8.3 on my ipad mini and some of the buttons have become inaccessible. Wondering if its just me or if its something in 8.3 that caused an issue.

11. Jaylowblow

Jaylowblow New Member

Jan 1, 2016
    Solution for stuck at the archives

For those who are stuck at The Archives (looping quest bug) I found the solution. It is actually a bug linked to the objective arrow that is actually aiming to the wrong place.

To fix it you have to reach the real next objective by going through The Goblin Tunnels located downside the map. After killing the boss there and go to The Skull Pass the bug is fixed and the arrow aim to the right place.

I know it is an old post but I hope this still can help.

12. Osterus

Osterus Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    they working on dragon hunter 5

i mean 6

of course they will not fix it

13. Vamsi k

Vamsi k New Member

May 13, 2016
    Already exists

I think I must have missed something in the tutorial.

I've only started playing and I can't get past the beginning after you finish in the castle and kill the first boss. I've finished the three missions listed when your on the castle map and have had too many play throughs already just trying to see if I missed anything . When I try to move to the area towards my next quest objective, there is a barricade of boxes (not breakable) blocking my path.

For the heck of it I tried to do a multiplayer function and it said I couldn't until I finished the tutorial. I don't see what else I need to do. I haven't been prompted to do anything after I killed the boss that kills the king.

For multiple times I checked every single inch of
    Valance castle map and couldn't find a way to progress.

Please be very specific and detailed steps
    As many of you levels please play the tutorial level of valance castle to give me the information
    I'm seeking
    Please help me
    Please help me out
    PLEASE HELP!

14. Vamsi k

Vamsi k New Member

May 13, 2016
    Already exists

I think I must have missed something in the tutorial.

I've only started playing and I can't get past the beginning after you finish in the castle and kill the first boss. I've finished the three missions listed when your on the castle map and have had too many play throughs already just trying to see if I missed anything . When I try to move to the area towards my next quest objective, there is a barricade of boxes (not breakable) blocking my path.

For the heck of it I tried to do a multiplayer function and it said I couldn't until I finished the tutorial. I don't see what else I need to do. I haven't been prompted to do anything after I killed the boss that kills the king.

PLEASE HELP!
    And be detailed

15. Vamsi k

Vamsi k New Member

May 13, 2016
    I downloaded new update for the game. I am stuck in valance castle. I killed the boss many times but and not find anything special in chest and the game is not progressing to next level

16. Vamsi k

Vamsi k New Member

May 13, 2016
    I am tutorial valance castle in the new update please kindly help

17. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    This is 32 bit along with Nova 3 and all modern combats except for 5,suggesting to get these games while you can.They will definitely be deeply missed by many of us...