Super Tower - Billiard Dungeon Crawler [Soft launch]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by FAAM, Jun 7, 2017.

1. FAAM

FAAM Active Member

May 1, 2016
    Indie
    Helsinki
    #1 FAAM, Jun 7, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
    Here is a most recent Gameplay video for you to enjoy, as well as some Screenshots :) :

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

----------------------------Original Post-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! Here is the first look at Dungeon Tower, the new game I have been working on for a couple of months now:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

In Dungeon Tower, you try to reach the top of the tower while avoiding falling down the pits, getting pushed by a goblin into a cactus, or getting blown up by a bomb! To do so, you will have to draw the trajectory of your character and smash it into the various enemies and items that populates the dungeons until you reach the exit!

The levels are randomly generated, and the enemies can interact with each other, making each run feel different and fun. I am currently working on 3 towers for launch, each with their own enemies and difficulty. Those towers will also have an expert mode, for people that are looking for a tougher challenge.

At the moment the only character in the game is a chicken with sword and wooden shield :D. But expect to see new unlockable characters as well as new sets of weapons in the future! Those are work in progress and I will be able to tell you more about it when other parts of the game have been decided.

While I am still actively in development, I expect a global release before winter holidays. If you have any questions, or you simply think the game looks fun, I would love to hear from you in the comments. And while I will try to update this thread at least once a month, if you are interested in development you can follow me on Twitter: @Supadomb

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Nice! Looking forward to it.

3. FAAM

FAAM Active Member

May 1, 2016
    Indie
    Helsinki
    Thank you vectorarchitekt! :)

4. Gonz

Gonz New Member

Jun 8, 2017
    This looks really good. Keep us posted when it comes out! Le good luck

5. demid_tishin

demid_tishin Active Member

Original use of pool mechanic, thumbs up!

6. FAAM

FAAM Active Member

May 1, 2016
    Indie
    Helsinki
    Thank you Gonz and demid_tishin! It is very encouraging to get such nice comments.

I now started working on a new area, here is a preview:

[​IMG]

7. Bakuda

Bakuda Member

Jun 3, 2017
    Composer
    Missouri, USA
    Cute looking game. I like how it's turning out so far. :)

8. FAAM

FAAM Active Member

May 1, 2016
    Indie
    Helsinki
    Thank you Bakuda!

I will make an announcement here when the beta version of the game is ready, and I need testers. I think the TouchArcade forums is the best place to find good feedback, and I hope I can find as many people as possible to try out the game. :)

9. FAAM

FAAM Active Member

May 1, 2016
    Indie
    Helsinki
    Here is a quick update on the game! You can find a new alpha gameplay video here, as well as some screenshots of the different areas of the game:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. momoking

momoking Active Member

Jul 17, 2017
    Surprised to find this after viewing several pages!
    Looking for the beta test. I wanna have a try on this.

11. cokamouse

cokamouse Active Member

Oct 12, 2016
    iOS Game Reviewer & webdev
    Mississauga ONTARIO
    It looks absolutely amazing. I'm truly looking forward this one.

12. FAAM

FAAM Active Member

May 1, 2016
    Indie
    Helsinki
    Thank you Cokamouse and Momoking!
    I am still actively in development, and I expect a Beta version to share at the beginning of October, fingers crossed!

Meanwhile I am working on things that aren't very visual such as difficulty adjustment and metagame, so things are quiet for a while. But I still encourage you to follow me on Twitter if you are interested in development of the game: @Supadomb
    Still, here is a GIF of a chain reaction that can happen in game!

[​IMG]

13. TigerrrUppercut

TigerrrUppercut Active Member
    Patreon Indie

Aug 8, 2016
    Mobile Marketing, Monetization & Community
    Victoria, BC, Canada
    Looks great, nice polish on that art, really pumped to check it out!

14. FAAM

FAAM Active Member

May 1, 2016
    Indie
    Helsinki
    Thanks TigerrrUpercut! Just a quick update, I am leaving on holiday now but I have created a bot that will tweet every day a new GIF from Super Tower. It will show the different areas of the game as well as the cool stuffs that you can do! Hope you enjoy it!

If you are interested you can go check it out at @Supadomb.

15. FAAM

FAAM Active Member

May 1, 2016
    Indie
    Helsinki
    Quick Update on development:

[​IMG]

I have added 30 new characters to Super Tower! You can find all of them on the GIF below:

[​IMG]

I would love to hear what you think about them, and also if you would like to see some others characters included later on!
    I am now starting work on the different weapons for the characters, More on that later!

16. FAAM

FAAM Active Member

May 1, 2016
    Indie
    Helsinki
    Hello hello!
    Things are coming together nicely with Super Tower, and I should probably have a Beta version to share with all of you later this month! So keep an eye on this thread if you are interested in participating!
    For now enjoy those GIFs of the game!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. TigerrrUppercut

TigerrrUppercut Active Member
    Patreon Indie

Aug 8, 2016
    Mobile Marketing, Monetization & Community
    Victoria, BC, Canada
    Looking really good, can't wait to take it for a spin!

18. FAAM

FAAM Active Member

May 1, 2016
    Indie
    Helsinki
    Here are some new screenshot of the game! I will be posting a new video of gameplay very soon, Stay tuned!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

19. FAAM

FAAM Active Member

May 1, 2016
    Indie
    Helsinki
    Hello Everyone!

I am finally accepting Beta testers for Super Tower! If you are interested please DM me your Testflight email address, or post it in the comments below! I am planning to release the game in selected countries by mid-November for a Soft Launch, therefore I need as much feedback as possible before I do!

I am also really curious to hear what people think of the game, as well as what can be improved!

And to celebrate here is the latest gameplay teaser:

20. FAAM

FAAM Active Member

May 1, 2016
    Indie
    Helsinki
    Hi everyone!
    Still accepting beta testers for a little while, if you are interested please comment here or send me a DM!

And because I know icons are important to players here is the one for Super Tower, please let me know what you think!
    [​IMG]