For the life of me i cant remember a game that just came out...

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Delusionaltool, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    It was a puzzle rpg with match 3 type stuff at the bottom and it looked like the battle went on above it? what game is it i cant seem to find it and ive searched through the forums....

2. Heroes of Kalevala?

Heroes of Kalevala

10tons Ltd
    Build your very own village in the magical world of Kalevala! "If you are looking for one of the best Match-3 games to …
    $4.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Build your very own village in the magical world of Kalevala! "If you are looking for one of the best Match-3 games to play on your iPhone, give Heroes of Kalevala a look. You won’t be able to stop playing!" 5/5 mobiltechreview   "Beautiful soundtrack; highly addictive gameplay; interesting mix of puzzle and simulation." Slidetoplay.com - Must Have "Stunning graphics. Plenty of match-3 fun to had. Lovingly crafted blend of match-3 and building sim." 4/5 GameZebo.com "It’s all dressed up in gorgeous graphics [...] worth every penny. A really good game." 5/5 thesixthaxis.com AppSpy.com video review: http://bit.ly/hok_videoreview DESCRIPTION Choose a hero you like the best and lead your tribe to a bright future in the lands of Kalevala! Exciting match-3 gameplay, amazing hero powerups and fascinating village building feature provide hours of imaginative entertainment. Experience more than 140 hand crafted levels featuring unique match-3 gameplay such as lock bomb combos and tar fights. Build your village from scratch and watch it thrive and produce wealth. Can your tribe acquire the fabled Sampo? FEATURES - Match your way through more than 140 hand crafted levels - Create your very own village - Eight powerful heroes with distinct abilities - Story with voice overs - Play as long as you like after completing the story - More than 30 Achievements with and without Game Center - Retina display support Gameplay video: http://bit.ly/hok_iphonevideo
    Information
    Seller:10tons Ltd
    Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
    Release:Sep 17, 2010
    Updated:Sep 16, 2016
    Version:1.4.0
    Size:123.1 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

3. Delusionaltool

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    nope thats not it lol.... it had like a game board at the bottom bunch of blocks with match 3 type play and above it the battle would happen ?

4. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    It was on sale for 0.99 other day too.. I can't remember either Ahh..

5. Castlevania Puzzle?

Castlevania Puzzle: Encore of the Night

Take control of Alucard, son of Dracula, and experience Castlevania in a whole new way on the iPhone/

iPod Touc…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Take control of Alucard, son of Dracula, and experience Castlevania in a whole new way on the iPhone/

iPod Touch with Castlevania Puzzle: Encore of the Night! Konami brings you a truly innovative Puzzle-RPG system

Developed exclusively for the iPhone/iPod Touch, an exciting first for the Castlevania series!

Featured and Highlights:

Play as and against characters from Symphony of the Night

Share your achievements with friends on Facebook!

Play songs from your own music library during battles
    Over 20 hours of gameplay in Story Mode
    Dozens of unique enemies to fight and over one hundred items to collect
    Over 20 honors to earn
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Puzzle
    Release:Jul 22, 2010
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

6. Delusionaltool

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    hahahah 2 hours of scouring im at work so im not that bored lol i found it!!! was like on page 48 or something

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=69362

anyone try it out looks sweet...

i had castlevania puzzle day one LOL and DESTROYED that game easily 20 hours into that game..... loved it...

7. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    LOL i saw your username and this thread and I started crying in laugher. Oh and ya castlevania was a rare gem

8. Delusionaltool

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    hahahaha!!!!! yes thanks for that!!!! also if you are a TOOL fan as in the band the name makes a little more sense....i have seen tool 23 times live so im a bit of a fan....

in the original symphony of night i avg over 60+ hours in that game....so when they came out with a puzzle game i was all about it, very close to puzzle fighter but its own type of game...

9. dumbname

dumbname Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2009
    holy shit i love tool. one of the best bands of all time.

tool, rage against the machine, chemical brothers, ratatat(still getting there imo, but very close)