What are new online games (Mobile/Ipad/PC) good to play and make money???

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by daipham0926, Mar 2, 2016.

1. daipham0926

daipham0926 New Member

Mar 2, 2016
    Hi guys,
    I have a silly question. As the title, what are new online games good to play and make money? For example, Diablo III by Blizzard Entertainment. I like the games you do NOT have to spend all day 24/24 to play. Diablo III is the game I like most. I could just spend 1-2 hours everyday to play, or sometimes if I have more free time, I could play for 4-5 hours.
    I could play for free (or spend money) and made money by selling good items in-game. Or at least, when I invested some money on the game, I could sell my game account later to get a little money back.
    Now I have free time and get bored. I am looking for a new game online to play. Can you guys please recommend me any good games?
    Thanks in advance!

2. Bucktroo

Bucktroo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 29, 2011
    Male
    Analyst
    Natural State
    So you're asking us what games you can play on iOS and then sell the account later on? As if this was an MMO or something?

3. daipham0926

daipham0926 New Member

Mar 2, 2016
    Hi Cabuckn, thank you for your replying.
    You are right. I am asking for what games I can play on iOS (iphone/ipad/ or android), and on PC as well (same as Diablo III).
    Any kind of games.
    When I play games, I usually spend money on it if I love those games. That's why I am asking for a good game to play, and able to make money or at least sell my account later to get some money back.

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I've seen people sell and buy Clash of Clans accounts, not that i'd play that. :p

5. daipham0926

daipham0926 New Member

Mar 2, 2016
    Yes, it is true.
    My friend play the game C.O.C. He spent about $2000 on the game. He played it for a year. Then he could sell it back for $1500.

6. Bucktroo

Bucktroo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 29, 2011
    Male
    Analyst
    Natural State
    Such as bizarre question lol

And I would assume this is against ToS, for sure with Apple, possibly with TA.

7. speetz

speetz Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Honestly it's such a common practice I understand asking the question totally.

I would guess the thousands of ARPGs with online multiplayer you could do that with; good ones like the dungeon hunter games, tai chi panda isn't bad, etc. order and chaos you may be able to do the same; just check on eBay and trader sites to see what comes up for sale

8. daipham0926

daipham0926 New Member

Mar 2, 2016
    Thank you so much for your answer!
    I know these games. However, I didn't play them because I was playing other game at that time. I wonder if we could sell items or account in Dungeon Hunter.
    Also, I did not know that Ebay is a site to buy/sell items or game accounts. woww...
    Can you please give me couple trader sites to see what comes up for sale.