CIRCADIA is the IN-STORE Starbucks pick of the week.

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Greyskull, May 1, 2013.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Just an FYI...apparently Starbucks is giving away different apps through the SB app vs. the promo cards in their stores.

2. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Anyone want to take any bets as to how long it's going to take before someone either posts codes or begs for codes, getting this thread shut down? Seems to be no other purpose for having this around.

People interested in what Starbucks has to offer, can always find out here.

3. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    My only intention was to point out that there is more than one promo app. I know these threads can turn into spam fests; if I was a mod my Banhammer would be bloody. ;)

4. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    Anyone have a code to spare?
    Just kidding ;)

Yay for hammer immunity!

5. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    :)

I know, I was just a little ticked off that someone actually posted asking for a code in the Ms PacMan thread, just because they didn't have the patience to wait a couple hours for the message to show up in-app, and were too lazy to follow the posted link! Geeze, talk about spoon-feeding!! :rolleyes:

Anyway, the Mark Heringer site link I posted above works great for those interested in knowing what's on offer, as is this rival site.

The Cnet article a couple weeks ago made it pretty clear that there would be times when one thing was offered in-store and another via the app, at the same time. Not always, but often enough to check imo.

6. That is a cool link. Thanks. :)

7. forcemajeure

forcemajeure Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Male
    QA
    Anyone can give me code please?

I have US App Store account.