German 2D and 3D work for sale :)

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Acumen, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Acumen

Acumen Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Kindergarten teacher
    Germany
    Hi,
    I'm Fabian Schmidt from Germany and I'm looking to do some freelancing as 2D and 3D person on a couple of (smaller) projects :)
    I can do GUI and Menu Art as well as inorganic prop/level modeling including texturing with diffuse materials. No normal mapping/highpoly modeling, sry.
    My current portfolio can be seen here: http://www.acumen-design.de/blog/?page_id=6

You can contact me via PM or E-Mail: [email protected]

Normally I'm leaning towards a cartoony style as you can see from the following examples, but I'm always open for different styles and would actually love to expand my portfolio with a couple of more realistic items !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I hope I display my skillset as clear as possible so nobody asks for certain tasks, I'm not capable of realizing. I don't like to screw with people's expectations.
    From my past experiences with various people's and companies I learned that the best and most valuable results came when the references and expectations were crystal-clear.
    So the more precise you can be with your assignments, the better the outcome will be :)

I'm open for any kind of work you might be able to offer.
    I'd love if we can work out an indie friendly deal.
    You can contact me via PM or E-Mail: [email protected]

2. kohjingyu

kohjingyu Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Student/Developer
    Singapore
    I love the 3D tractor work. Good luck :)

3. Acumen

Acumen Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Kindergarten teacher
    Germany
    Gotta say that was one beast to realize. But it was all worth it in the end. Super fun project to realize !
    Almost ended up in an official TF2 map :)

Guess "luck" is not my best partner in life ;)
    Still got room for some assignments !

4. Acumen

Acumen Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Kindergarten teacher
    Germany
    Since I'm still available, I thought I'd post some recent work for a Unity3d title for iOS:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]