Universal Bike Baron - (by Mountain Sheep & Qwiboo)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TimoVihola, Oct 19, 2011.

1. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

Glad to hear it works now! Hopefully that info will help some other people still having problem. Thanks!

2. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    True, it's no longer an extreme level, at best a hard level.

But reintroducing motherland and making everyone who got 6 min goal achieve it again is also not exactly fun. I have 6:10 right now and have stopped trying to achieve 6:00 min goal because I really don't want to have to achieve it twice. I have not gone back to any of the extreme levels twice after having achieved all the stars.

Either ways, I ain't all raving mad about the leaderboards or anything. Am obsessed about getting 100% though. :)

3. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    Finding Way of the Sun a really irritating level now. First of all it feels like a kid brother of Motherland. None of the obstacles are especially clever. And to top it off, No crash objective is really ridiculous for a level that long. A tighter time objective might have given it a better sense of achievement.

Easily my least favourite level of the game. :mad:

PS: Still love the game though. Just that hate having to play this level over and over again for my 100% OCD.

4. Halotla

Halotla Member

Dec 18, 2011
    What the **** on the leaderboard rank 1 ?

5. Jack23

Jack23 Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2011
    Definitely cheated

6. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

What's going on guys? I don't see any problem on the leaderboards :confused: First is Angel2532 very closely followed by Michael Summers, spratty89, etc.

7. Werebite870

Werebite870 Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2011
    #1 on the regular leaderboard is Sterling with exactly 315million. Quite an obvious cheater

8. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

Oh sorry I was looking at Domovoi leaderboard. I see it now, what a shame that some people waste their time and skills just to cheat. Would be much better if he tries making great levels instead.

Anyway, we will be adding more and more levels in future updates (as we did fo far) so hopefully this won't be a problem anymore.

9. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    No one can do anything about such individuals. At least here he has the courtesy to put up a score which is obviously a hacked score. Great to hear about new levels.

10. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    I play this game,because of pure pleasure,and won't delete it off my device.Will you release a Valentine update right in time? 4 days left... :(

11. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

There won't be any valentines day update, we are working on more substantial update than just levels so we need a bit more time to finish it and don't want to rush it either. It will be worth the wait and we will reveal more info once we are confident with the new stuff that we are adding. Stay tuned ;)

12. Mike summers

Mike summers Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Was wondering the same thing

13. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

New update was submitted to Apple! Featuring sheep in level editor, contest winner levels, app size reduction under 20MB and some bug fixes. Let's hope it will be approved fast!

14. dadiduekappa

dadiduekappa Well-Known Member

Any news about this question?

15. kevlar x

kevlar x Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Wales,uk
    Not looking good, they said this was coming about 3 updates ago. I basically haven't played this half as much as I would have if I could play on both my ipad and iphone, I've been holding off waiting for it.

16. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    iCloud is a messed up affair. Look at IB2, and now with LoE2. I am happy without iCloud if it causes as much havoc as it has for the above mentioned games.

Great update btw. Didn't expect the sheep to come so soon. Great to hear :) And are all the winning levels... meaning top 3 and the honorable mentions included?

17. kevlar x

kevlar x Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Wales,uk
    IB2 was fixed shortly after its launch, whats LoE2?

18. tomma

tomma Member

Feb 16, 2012
    Can't wait to get the new version! Love this game very much.

19. riggysmalls

riggysmalls Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2010
    Oregon
    Rawr ISO Update!

20. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    Any word whether Way of the Sun 3-star goal has been eased up a little. I am finding it more difficult to 3-star than even JB4. That's saying something.