Are there any PREMIUM Zombie Shooters left?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Exact-Psience, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    and by Premium i mean they can be bought at a premium price (full unlock counts for what im looking for) and you can play the game without buying anything else. That said, im fine with those that have IAP but they need to be completely unnecessary for completion.

Are there any left?

Oh, and im looking for chase-cam or FPS zombie shooters by the way. THANKS!

2. Hedron Engineer

Hedron Engineer Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2015
    The Silver Bullet is a load of Fun. Isometric view, but close enough, I guess.

3. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Nope. Not what im looking for. I have a few premium top-down/isometric shooters, but with Bioshock, ME Infiltrator, RE4iOS, and Dead Space iOS gone, i think the only ones left are Neon Shadow, Oddworld Stranger's Wrath, Shadowgun and Invader Hunter.

Im not sure if the CoD Zombies series are still up, but they were never released on the PH appstore, same with all the Doom/Wolf titles.

As for top-down ones, there are Xenowerk, Space Marshals, Minigore titles, Age of Zombies, Halo titles, Inferno titles, Geometry Wars, and A Few Days Left in addition to The Silver Bullet.

4. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    #4 Kenan2000, Oct 25, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
    Uhh RE4iOS is still there along with Dead Rising mobile and they all work well (for me at least) on ios 8.Bioshock will be back anyway and you know that.You also forgot to mention "2013 - infected wars".
    There is also payback 2 (which is not really a zombie shooter but still a good shooter game) with new awesome 3rd person camera update so go check it out,mate.

Oh and don't forget about Mission Europa 2 (which is not really a zombie shooter,more like an alien shooter with spells like in Bioshock and stuff like that).

5. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I still dont see 2013 Infected Wars as a premium title. Too much lost and imbalance without IAPs, unless you stick with the easiest difficulties. And a game having zombies die with 8 or more headshots is trying too hard to create a "challenge."

I thought RE4iOS wasnt working on iOS9. I know Bioshock will eventually get the update, but it's still dead until that happens, and nobody knows when.