Zombie Attack 2nd Wave or Fieldrunners?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by iRyan94, Nov 8, 2009.

1. iRyan94

iRyan94 Active Member

Oct 17, 2009
    I actually havnt bought a TD game yet (only gotten the free tapdefense and zombieattack1) so which one has more replayability/options?

2. Balu`

Balu` Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Hungary
    GeoDefense: Swarm.

3. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Fieldrunners, the one that started all the TD frenzy. For me it's still the best casual TD.

4. playn

playn Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Australia
    well zombie attack isnt your usual TD. so if you want a normal TD then go geodefense (the first one) or fieldrunners, if you want somethign different than definately go for zombie attack!

5. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

if you want a generic TD game, and are not a hardcore player, get bloons(on easy mode).

if you want a hard generic TD, get bloons (on hard mode) or geodefense. it can get hard even on easy mode

6. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    the original Sentinel is currrently free, that was one of my first TD games and helped get me hooked on the genre

Tower Madness is definitely a TD I enjoy a lot, you can try the full version of that with Tower Madness Zero but it's ad supported

7. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

Fieldrunners was a total waste of $2.99 for me. The pace is just ridiculously slow. I mean no fast forward when the enemies move like slugs until wave 75, wtf were the developers thinking?? There were many times my eyes just started drooping watching the enemies micro-inch their way across my elaborate labyrinth, each wave sometimes taking FIVE MINUTES.
    Get Geodefense or something, it's much more challenging and proper pace.

8. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    what are you takling about? Its a pretty fast TD in my opinion.
    Want a reallly in-depth TD? go for Navy Patrol. They even update it constantly.
    But aurora here wouldnt like it because the pace is slower than lightning.