The Best 2player games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Retean, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Retean

Retean Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2009
    Well the ipod is my girlfriends but I also use it alot since we discovered that they actually make good games for the ipod touch i got her last christmas. What im wondering are what are the best 2player games PLAYED ON SAME DEVICE?

Also we dont have wifi so it sucks I can never get on leaderboards =(

2. learjetzoom

learjetzoom Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    My girlfriend and I play scrabble a lot. I also play this in the airplane with my copilot.

Turn based, no time limit. All you need is strategy and a decent understanding of english.

3. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    There's iShoot, TTR2, and Slotz Racer.

lol, cool, so your username is more than just 3 cool sounding words joined together XD

4. Retean

Retean Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2009
    checked out ttr2...is that tap tap dance? i went ahead and got it so ill let you know how me and my gf like it. I didnt like slotz and we both hated ishoot. Any 2 player action or coop games around?

5. My game [app]Upsi Runner[/app] has a mode for 2 players on the same device.

The game is a dodge-em game where the player guides a snail back and forth across the screen dodging butterflies, bombs and demons.

The 2 player mode is a simultaneous race between the 2 players to see who can beat the level first. Each player uses 1 long side of the iPod to control their character.

I'm not sure it is the best 2 player game available, but it sure isn't the worst.

Plus it is only 99 cents.

Shen

6. Fulgaize

Fulgaize Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Lightbike is a pretty neat game for a quick fix (Anyone who's watched 'Tron' will instantly recognise the resemblence). It's 99c & has a 2-player option...

7. jmarquiso

jmarquiso Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    UNO and Monopoly are pretty good. My wife and I have been obsessed with Shufflepuck since I got it. She beats me every time.

I was disappointed that Clue didn't have a multiplayer version.